The large databases are consisted of numerous records those are impossible to manage through old traditional methods. Analyst should be able to deal with these huge datasets and come up with best optimal solutions. The primary responsibility of the analyst is to develop SQL queries and procedures, create custom databases, and reports to enhance organizational productivity. Individual will be responsible for designing databases/reports and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance.
Key Role/ Responsibilities
- Analyst should be able to integrate data from several datasets into one database to access streaming information. Analyst should perform any specific action on a database or to run any command, frame queries, resolving issue related to data or database using specific relevant methods independently
- Able to determine and implement best practices to gather, model, manipulate, perform data cleansing, and present data while gathering business requirements, conducting analyses
- Should be able to identify business needs, implement modifications to existing processes/databases or design and implement solutions that improve efficiencies and mitigate risks
- Advanced communication and professional skills are highly recommended and be ability to establish relationships across teams, peers, and leadership to manage and support activities
- Analyst must be fluent in writing scripts, and queries and must know other programming languages as well like SAS and R.
- Analyst must have sharp analytical skills to perform analysis on a specific dataset
- Analyst must be well-acquainted with Mathematics and its functions. For framing robust SQL queries, Mathematics is a must.
- Candidate must have 7+ years of experience and should have expert level proficiency in SQL.
- Excellent organizational and time management results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive skills are necessary
- Strong attention to detail coupled with a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard.
- A reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks. Preferably experienced in handling large health insurance claims and electronic health records databases
- Candidate should have good communication skills to interact, collaborate and align with team in decision making
- Bachelor/master’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or a related subject
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.