We are looking for a senior level market access research scientist to join our collaborative team and growing firm as a Consultant. Key duties are to generate evidence and develop value communications in the field of health economics covering disease burden, clinical trials, health-related quality of life and cost-effectiveness evaluations.
Desired Skills and Experience
Functional technical expertise
- Minimum of BSc/MSc in life sciences with four years MA/HTA/SLR/HEOR access experience or a PhD in life sciences + additional two years MA/HTA/SLR/HEOR experience
- Day to day project management and client point of contact with responsibility for delivering the following under supervision of Principal/Director level scientists:
- pragmatic and systematic literature reviews of clinical efficacy/effectiveness, health related quality of life, health economics, epidemiology and treatment guidelines
- HTA reviews
- medical writing including peer-reviewed manuscripts
- value communications projects such as value dossiers and value messaging to support client market access
- any other evidence generation to support HEOR projects and market access requirements
- Supporting HTA submissions and drafting HTA submission dossiers
- Management of project budgets, timelines and resource requirements
- Proven ability to lead teams of scientists
- Breadth of experience across multiple project types and disease areas or significant depth/specialism in a discipline
- Responsible for the full content and timely delivery of proposals to clients
- Takes actions, makes decisions, and shapes team or group priorities to reflect PHMR vision and values
- Takes an active role in shaping one’s own role (e.g. by acquiring cross-functional technical expertise in pricing and market access) to fit with the future business demands
- Based on understanding of the external and/or internal factors, improves processes that will deliver customer and financial value
- Enhances a personal competency to drive process improvement
- Is aware of skills and knowledge gaps and seizes opportunities for personal growth in line with PHMR vision and values
- Seeks out and acts on constructive feedback from clients, peers and team members
- Actively seeks information to understand clients’ circumstances, problems, expectations, and needs, based on which offers and delivers quality product (matches or beats client expectations)
- Shares information with customers to build their understanding of issues and capabilities
- Builds long lasting relationships
- Actively participates on client calls
- Establishes and maintains productive and effective working relationships, builds win-win solutions and trust
- Acts with confidence
- Welcomes alternate perspectives and seeks inputs from others
- Expresses views clearly and openly with humility
- Takes initiative to contribute to the overall well-being of others
Great to work with
- Is approachable and trustworthy
- Remains calm under pressure and focused on conflict resolution
- Is flexible and adaptable as demands change, manages ambiguity
- Balances priorities, balances the big picture while addressing the detail
- If in doubt, seeks for advice and shares the information
What we offer you!
- Competitive compensation packages
- Exceptional professional growth and promotion opportunities
- Working in a team-based environment on a global scale
- Leadership & Development programs at each key milestone
- Great benefits [paid time off, pension, health and wellness, and more]
- This posting is for an opening in Poland.
Putnam, an Inizio Advisory Company, is a premier strategic consulting partner for pharmaceutical and life science companies serving a range of biopharmaceutical, diagnostics, medtech, and private equity/venture capital clients. For more than 30 years, we have provided high-impact strategic advice and analytical services, helping our clients solve their most complex challenges across the patient journey and franchise lifecycle to bring preventions and treatments to those that need them. We offer an unparalleled depth and breadth of advisory service expertise combined with scientific and technical capabilities across strategic and therapeutic areas. We listen to client needs, help shape hypotheses, analyze data, and advise on the strategy of life-changing therapies, empowering better decisions to create long-term value for patients.
Our Putnam PHMR team is part of our Value, Pricing and Access (VPA) practice area function, where our team members bring a breadth of knowledge across scientific and technical capabilities. We are a team of highly qualified HTA experts, health economists, and research scientists, helping clients to demonstrate and communicate value essential for pricing and market access success.
We pride ourselves on a team-based approach that is client focused and impact oriented. We serve many of the industry leaders, including the top 20 global biopharmaceutical companies. Most of our studies combine sophisticated quantitative analytics with significant qualitative fact-finding and synthesis to inform strategic decision-making. Our diverse casework spans portfolio prioritization, development pathway and resource optimization, market assessment, product pricing and launch strategies, market segment growth strategies, sales and marketing strategies, franchise development and patent expiration strategies. Our team members are our greatest asset and significantly contribute to the growth and success of our firm. Consistently ranked as one of the Top Consulting Firms by Vault, Putnam offers a unique opportunity to play a central role in supporting leading life science companies.
We have a true global presence with 550+ talented team members sitting across 3 continents. Our primary office locations are Boston, New York, San Francisco, London, Newcastle, Japan, Tunisia, Delhi, Krakow, and Paris. But for the right role and candidate, remote work is an option.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are tenets of our core values. We strive to create a culture and environment that fosters belonging and authenticity across all levels and values individuals for their skills, experience, diverse backgrounds, and unique perspectives. Collectively, DEI serves as a foundational element of who we are and how we work with our clients and with each other. Our core values:
We are proudly part of Inizio Advisory, a trusted advisor for pharmaceutical and life science companies that turns science into strategy, supporting execution at every stage of the product and patient journey from early commercialization to launch and beyond. Offering market research and insights; strategy, people and transformation consulting; and commercial benchmarking delivered through sector specific connected solutions and intelligence, Inizio Advisory helps create long-term value for clients and their patients.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.