Growth Marketing Manager, New Channels
Philo is looking for a highly-motivated Growth Marketing Manager, New Channels.
This is a fast-paced role, which encompasses end-to-end campaign creation, execution, analysis, reporting and optimization across new paid online and offline media channels. You are proactive, ready to join a passionate team, and aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves and execute at a high level of accuracy.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Support new customer acquisition through management of our new testing channels such as Outbrain, Nextdoor, Radio, Podcasts, Television, Direct Mail, and many more
- Lead campaign implementation and execution through close collaboration with both external vendors and agencies, as well as internal teams
- Collaborate with external partners and agencies on launching new campaigns, creative testing, implementing/QA'ing tagging and tracking, and monitoring performance to continue growth and success of existing and new acquisition programs
- Work closely with internal teams such as creative, analytics, product - to compose briefs and establish timelines, create and distribute assets, execute creative and site testing, identify customer behavior, etc. - to achieve acquisition goals
- Build and maintain performance reporting and analysis across all owned Acquisition channels - aggregate and analyze data from a variety of sources (vendor reporting, Google Analytics, internal database, etc.) to measure the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and identify insights into customer behavior
- Implement and monitor testing initiatives that employ A/B and multivariate testing models to targeting, creative, and other campaign elements in order to maximize KPIs
- 3-5+ years of experience in performance marketing
- Hands on experience in Ad Platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager/Google Ads/Reddit/etc.
- Experience with project management and creative briefing process such as the creation of copy and content for social ads and/or other digital assets
- Media planning/buying agency experience
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office and Google Drive suites
- Ability to execute with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong statistical and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate results & insights
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to juggle multiple priorities
- A self-starter and proactive, positive thinker, eager to learn and ask questions
More about Philo
We strive to build engaging and easy to use streaming apps across a large number of platforms (Android Mobile, Android tablets, Android TV, Amazon FireTV, Roku, iOS, Apple TV, and web), while delivering a large variety of content to our users.
Today there are over 60 channels included in our basic package -- our lineup includes many popular cable networks, like A&E, Accuweather, Animal Planet, AXS TV, BBC America, BET, Cheddar, ComedyCentral, CMT, Discovery Channel, Food Network, Game Show Network, Hallmark, HGTV, IFC, INSP,Lifetime, MTV, Newsy, Nickelodeon, OWN, Paramount Network, Sundance, TV One, Vice and VH1. We also offer premium add-on channels from Starz and Epix, and we’re always adding more content!
We’re a company that puts people first — both our subscribers and our team. At Philo, our philosophy is to empower our colleagues to do their best work while supporting each other in pursuing shared goals. We value pragmatism, pride in our work, and passion. We believe in having transparency and openness across all parts of the company. We are committed to diversity and inclusion as we grow the Philo team and shape the future of TV -- we believe that a diverse set of voices and perspectives on our team enables us to innovate faster and create the best experience for our subscribers.
Philo is headquartered in San Francisco, with additional offices in New York and Cambridge, MA. Our leadership team includes a cofounder of Facebook as well as alums of Meraki and HBO. Philo is backed by NEA and industry partners including Discovery, Viacom, AMC, and A&E.
Location: San Francisco, CA or remote
Compensation: Includes annual salary between $100K-$145K depending on experience and location, company stock options, and health benefits
We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and we welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, skills, and perspectives. Philo is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that everyone does their best work when they are supported by each other and the company, and we offer a generous set of benefits to make sure the Philo team is happy and healthy. Here is a sampling of the benefits we offer our team:
- Full health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
- Flexible working hours
- Generous paid parental leave
- Unlimited paid time off for vacation
- $2000 annual vacation bonus (we pay you to take a two-week vacation)
- $5000 annually for professional development and educational assistance
- $500 “TV stipend” for new employees to upgrade their home watching setup
- $1000 annual home office stipend for employees to upgrade their home work setup
- $500/month ($6,000/year) bonus for employees who commit to working at least 3 days per week in our offices
- Dog-friendly office
- And much more!
For California Residents: Philo’s CCPA Notice at Collection – Employees, Applicants, Owners, Directors, Officers and Contractors