Paid Social Coordinator
Philo is looking for an ambitious, creative, and innovative Paid Social Coordinator.
Come join our brilliant Growth Marketing team. As a Paid Social Coordinator, you will play an integral role in delivering strong paid social campaigns that help Philo achieve our business goals and bring in new customers.
If you are a self-starter with a passion for social media & marketing who is looking to learn and grow - you’ve come to the right place!
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Build and optimize paid social campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management.
- Support the Paid Social Lead with the day-to-day management of campaigns, reporting, and related tasks.
- Ongoing use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools for weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting.
- Campaign set-up and management: target development, creative testing, bid and budget management, and optimizations.
- Manage creative projects with our internal team, keeping track of deadlines, feedback, and other details.
- Consistently look for ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to Philo’s success.
- Personal Learning - Picks up on the need to learn, improve, and grow. Open to coaching & feedback while adjusting accordingly.
- Career Ambition - Knows what they want from a career and actively works on it, makes things happen.
- Functional/Technical Skills - Functional and technical knowledge and skills within social media.
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions.
- Strong Communicator - Communicating with internal teams in a way that is detailed, polite, actionable, organized, and timely.
- 1-2+ years of relevant paid social media work experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience running paid social campaigns is a plus.
More about Philo
We strive to build engaging and easy to use streaming apps across a large number of platforms (Android Mobile, Android tablets, Android TV, Amazon FireTV, Roku, iOS, Apple TV, and web), while delivering a large variety of content to our users.
Today there are over 60 channels included in our basic package -- our lineup includes many popular cable networks, like A&E, Accuweather, Animal Planet, AXS TV, BBC America, BET, Cheddar, ComedyCentral, CMT, Discovery Channel, Food Network, Game Show Network, Hallmark, HGTV, IFC, INSP,Lifetime, MTV, Newsy, Nickelodeon, OWN, Paramount Network, Sundance, TV One, Vice and VH1. We also offer premium add-on channels from Starz and Epix, and we’re always adding more content!
We’re a company that puts people first — both our subscribers and our team. At Philo, our philosophy is to empower our colleagues to do their best work while supporting each other in pursuing shared goals. We value pragmatism, pride in our work, and passion. We believe in having transparency and openness across all parts of the company. We are committed to diversity and inclusion as we grow the Philo team and shape the future of TV -- we believe that a diverse set of voices and perspectives on our team enables us to innovate faster and create the best experience for our subscribers.
Philo is headquartered in San Francisco, with additional offices in New York and Cambridge, MA. Our leadership team includes a cofounder of Facebook as well as alums of Meraki and HBO. Philo is backed by NEA and industry partners including Discovery, Viacom, AMC, and A&E.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Compensation: Includes competitive salary, company stock options, and health benefits.
We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and we welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, skills, and perspectives. Philo is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that everyone does their best work when they are supported by each other and the company, and we offer a generous set of benefits to make sure the Philo team is happy and healthy. Here is a sampling of the benefits we offer our team:
- Full health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
- Flexible working hours
- Generous paid parental leave
- Unlimited paid time off for vacation
- $2000 annual vacation bonus (we pay you to take a two-week vacation)
- $5000 annually for professional development and educational assistance
- $500 “TV stipend” for new employees to upgrade their home watching setup
- Dog-friendly office
- And much more!
For California Residents: Philo’s CCPA Notice at Collection – Employees, Applicants, Owners, Directors, Officers and Contractors