Phenomenon is an ideation agency located in the cultural hub of Los Angeles right across the street from LACMA. We are an independent agency with independent thinkers. We are strategically lead and creatively driven in a variety of accounts spanning across retail, sports/lifestyle, healthcare, finance and much more. Our team is made up of a diverse group of creatives, strategists, account managers and overall ambitious innovators who have worked and lived all over the globe.
We are an independent agency for independent thinkers and were recently named part of Adweek’s Agency 3.0 List showcasing new ways to move our industry forward:
Our team is looking for a culturally astute and hardworking strategist to join at our LA team. Account responsibilities will initially be with A-List entertainment clients to develop film positionings and disruptive marketing platforms. However, we’re looking for a holistic fit with the agency and our range of clients from Fintech to Fitness brands.
What we're looking for:
We're looking for a Senior Strategist (3-5 Years of experience) who enjoys rolling up their sleeves and diving into work to define what makes a film launch event-worthy for one of Hollywood’s biggest studios. The role is ideal for someone who can be an active champion and partner to both client and creative teams.
· 3-5 years of experience.
· Willing to take a fresh and unexpected approach to advertising and film marketing.
· Ability to uncover rich fact-driven insights to bring context to key challenges and opportunities for what makes a film unique.
· Be resourceful. Find unique, unexpected insights and themes about our client’s films, our consumers and the way the world is changing around them
· Write, develop, or direct the creation of key film positioning narratives that will serve as the checkpoint to align all marketing campaign ideas.
· Passion for leading and defining what’s next for a client through the understanding of people and culture.
· Motivated not only by what role movies can play in culture, but also how we might create it.