The world doesn’t need greenwashing. It needs a future. And that is what we at PHENOGY powered by CLEANCELL AG are here to achieve. We are a very well funded start-up with an experienced management team filled with dynamic experts. We are looking to disrupt and revolutionize the energy market with clean, reliable sources of energy. We strive for sustainability through simplicity from cradle to cradle.
Are you looking to gain practical experience alongside your studies? You've come to the right place! We are always looking for talented and motivated people to join us.
Obviously we currently do not have a suitable open position fitting to your profile, that's why you are applying to our unsolicited intern / working student opening.
So, if you are...
- currently enrolled in a University to get a degree in the field of Business, Finance, Engineering, Marketing or any other for our business relevant field
- located either somewhere around our office
- or within a +/- 1-2 hour time difference in a freelance setup
- interested in not just being a working student or intern, but a full member of the team
- eager to learn and grow
- wanting responsibility
- passionate about sustainability and circular economy
- looking to create revolutionary products to inspire the world to build more sustainable solutions
- someone who can see the big picture
- a self-starter
- able to work in a remote-first team
- aligned with our values
So, please fill out our application form and upload all of your relevant documents. We will take a close and individual look and will be in touch shortly.
What we offer:
- A high-caliber environment in which you have great growth opportunities so you can develop your full potential
- Flexible work hours and the opportunity to shape your job and for your responsibilities to grow with PHENOGY powered by CLEANCELL AG
- The chance to participate in the development of PHENOGY powered by CLEANCELL AG and inspire the world to produce more sustainable products
- The opportunity to work together with eco-passionate experts in their field - a first-class team all around
- A dynamic working environment including various events
- Remote and on-site working in a new modern sustainable office
- An amazing coffee machine and sometimes the CEO acts as a Barista
Location: remote or on-site