Phelps, an integrated marketing communications agency located in sunny Playa Vista, is looking for a talented and experienced specialist in the areas of CRM strategy, program development and execution, marketing automation, and lead generation campaigns, for both B2B and B2C clients.
We’re looking for an individual who is able to clearly identify our clients’ customer journeys, and develop communication programs that provide a clear path to engagement. We are a platform-agnostic agency, however we do seek somebody with specific expertise with implementing communications campaigns within Marketo and Salesforce/Marketing Cloud (journey builder). Our current clients work across these platforms.
Previous experience with the day-to-day management of client assignments in the email marketing world is a must.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with the before mentioned CRM platforms. This includes technical expertise in the setup of campaigns, email communications, “journeys”, dynamic functionality, analytics, and other platform specific tasks.
- Experience in developing lead scoring methodologies for previous clients (examples and references will be required)
- Major responsibilities also include planning, analyzing, and evaluating information and agency output relevant to agreed-upon client needs. Must have experience in the native analytics tools to each of the aforementioned platforms
- Responsible for the coordination and management of the activities necessary to meet client’s needs as well as ensure the smooth flow of work among agency teams.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills are essential so that you may lead both agency and client status meetings.
- Individual must be energetic, highly motivated, a self-starter, and willing to succeed.
- A dynamic, intuitive, strategic thinker and strong team player is a must.
- Must have in depth experience with email and automated marketing in Marketo, and Salesforce/Exact Target
- Previous experience leading acquisition strategies through email and automated marketing through the use of the before mentioned platforms
- Email campaign development, execution and analysis
- A background in lead scoring, lead life cycles, routing, lead management and automated nurture campaigns
- Demonstrate the capability to leverage the aforementioned platforms’ native analytics tools, as well as Google Analytics in order to identify pipeline and revenue multi-touch attribution and advise on strategic recommendation
- Able to optimize campaigns (email, website landing pages, forms, etc.) to increase lead generation, retargeting and engagement efforts
- Provide weekly insights to all stakeholders through an in depth analysis regarding campaign results and recommendations for continued optimization
- Build/maintain strong client relationships
- Manage communications between clients, creatives, designers and developers
- Establish and manage timelines ensuring projects launch on-time and on-budget
- Create scope-of-work documents and estimates with team and coordinate client approvals