Our crypto wallet is used by millions of people to access apps and financial services built on the Solana blockchain. As a QA engineer, you’ll be supporting some of the best engineers in the industry by creating processes and automating testing while focusing on quality, security, and velocity. Join us on our mission to make the digital economy safe and easy for everyone.
This role is fully remote; however, we’re only open to candidates based in US and EU time zones.
- Work with Engineering to establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team uses industry-accepted best practices.
- Build a test-driven engineering culture that drives improvements in quality.
- Automate user stories from the Product Requirements Doc and develop a way to generate test data.
- Partner with Engineering and Infrastructure team to leverage automation to allow better reliability and scalability.
- Drive performance testing efforts and capture key metrics that help to scale the platform.
- Develop and execute test cases, plans, and procedures for applications on the desktop browser and mobile.
- Test both Frontend UI and Back-end services.
- Work with engineers and project leads to triage and prioritize issues for resolution.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- 5+ years experience in Quality Assurance and/or Software development.
- Strong knowledge in continuous testing and experience integrating automation scripts in CI/CD pipeline.
- Knowledge of application UI (React/React Native), API (Node JS) automation testing tools, BDD automation tools, and automation technologies.
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile methodologies and QA Automation process in SDLC.
- Working knowledge of Test Management tools.
- Experience troubleshooting issues and identifying the root cause, and writing easy-to-reproduce tickets in tools like Linear/JIRA.
- Ability to provide technical help/guidance to other QA team members.
- Test planning, test designing and execution, performance and stress testing, and implementing and maintaining quality test automation.
Why Work with Us
We are a team of experienced builders with a ton of traction in a big and growing market – our users are so passionate they were hacking their way into our private beta. Only months after launching we've acquired millions of users, and are adding hundreds of thousands every week. We are by far the leading wallet on Solana, and plan to expand to other chains soon.
On top of that, there has never been a better time to work in crypto and on wallets in particular.
- Wallets play a pivotal role: Wallets are responsible for on-boarding new users into crypto, and can make or break the user experience.
- We are moving to a multi-chain world: New blockchains and scaling solutions are coming online and gaining traction, but are lacking decent wallets and bridges.
- DeFi & NFTs are exploding : Interest in DeFi and NFTs has exploded, yet they are still an after-thought in existing wallets.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision) — 100% covered.
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need.
- Flexible hours and a long-standing, supportive remote environment.
- Monthly co-working space and mobile phone expense.
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it).
- 401(k) retirement plan (although we are not matching at this time)
- Wellness benefit
- Daily lunch benefit
The target base salary for this role will range between $150,000 to $200,000 with the addition of equity and benefits. This is determined by a few factors including your skillset, prior relevant experience, quality of interviews and market factors (such as location) at the point in time of offer.