Our crypto wallet is used by millions of people and provides a single, convenient solution for managing all your accounts and tokens across Solana, Ethereum, and Polygon. As a data engineer at Phantom you will see a direct correlation between your work, company growth, and our users’ satisfaction. Beyond this, you will work with some of the brightest minds in the web3 space, and you'll have a unique opportunity to solve some of the most interesting data challenges with efficiency and integrity, at a scale few web3 companies can match.
- Snowflake / dbt / Rudderstack / Real-time Data Streaming / Python / SQL
- Architect: Design, build and launch extremely efficient and reliable data pipelines (ETL) to move data across a number of platforms including third party analytics, frontend & backend systems.
- Educate teams: Use your data and analytics experience to see what’s missing, and identify and address gaps in their existing systems and processes.
- Partnership: Partner with stakeholders to understand business requirements, work with cross-functional data and products teams and build efficient and scalable data solutions
- Data: Manage the delivery of high-impact dashboards, tools, and data visualizations
- 5+ years of experience in the data warehouse space, custom ETL design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Experience in leading data-driven projects from definition through interpretation and execution
- Experience with data architecture, data modeling, schema design, and software development
- Experience working with cloud analytics platforms and tools, specifically Snowflake, dbt, and Rudderstack
- Bonus: Experience with blockchain or cryptocurrencies, real-time data streaming, and startup environments.
- This role is fully remote; however, we’re only open to candidates based in US and EU time zones.
Why Work with Us
We are a team of experienced builders with a ton of traction in a big and growing market – our users are so passionate they were hacking their way into our private beta. We've acquired millions of users in our 2+ years and are adding more every week. We are by far the leading wallet on Solana, and have recently expanded onto other chains including Ethereum.
On top of that, there has never been a better time to work in crypto and on wallets in particular.
- Wallets play a pivotal role: Wallets are responsible for on-boarding new users into crypto, and can make or break the user experience.
- We are moving to a multi-chain world: New blockchains and scaling solutions are coming online and gaining traction, but are lacking decent wallets and bridges.
- DeFi & NFTs are exploding : Interest in DeFi and NFTs has exploded, yet they are still an after-thought in existing wallets.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision) — 100% covered
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need
- Flexible hours and a long-standing, supportive remote environment
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it!)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Wellness benefit
- Daily lunch benefit
The target base salary for this role will range between $190,000 to $230,000 with the addition of equity and benefits. This is determined by a few factors including your skillset, prior relevant experience, quality of interviews and market factors at the point in time of offer.