Phantom is the number one wallet solution for developers building web3 applications on Solana. We’re aiming to bring our world class user and developer experience to the EVM ecosystem with the goal of becoming the leading wallet across all blockchains. As a Developer Relations Evangelist, you will help grow the Phantom and EVM developer communities by writing world-class documentation and tutorials, talking with developers on a daily basis, and identifying key improvements to the developer experience.
- Writing documentation and content: You will own the organization and maintenance of documentation for Phantom’s developer APIs and features. In addition, you will create content for developers such as code samples, how-to-guides, and tutorials.
- Talking to developers: You will motivate developers to build web3 apps using Phantom by building awareness of new developer features. You will synthesize and share feedback from the developer community to help identify problems and gaps in the developer experience.
- Community building: You will actively participate in the Phantom and EVM communities, building strong relationships with engineers, product managers, and founders across the ecosystem. You will create and moderate forums for Phantom developer support and technical discussion.
- Facilitating integrations: You will work closely with Phantom engineers to help key teams complete their integrations with Phantom.
- Representing Phantom at events: You will attend and speak at technical events such as meetups, hackathons, and conferences.
- 2+ years of experience in developer relations, developer education, and technical writing
- 1+ years of full-time software engineering experience
- Experience with working in cross-functional team environments (engineering, product, support, partnerships, marketing, etc.)
- Demonstrated interest in open and community-driven platforms
- Bonus: Established relationships with EVM-based projects, developers, and entrepreneurs.
Why Work with Us
We are a team of experienced builders with a ton of traction in a big and growing market – our users are so passionate they were hacking their way into our private beta. Only months after launching we've acquired millions of users, and are adding hundreds of thousands every week. We are by far the leading wallet on Solana, and plan to expand to other chains soon.
On top of that, there has never been a better time to work in crypto and on wallets in particular.
- Wallets play a pivotal role: Wallets are responsible for on-boarding new users into crypto, and can make or break the user experience.
- We are moving to a multi-chain world: New blockchains and scaling solutions are coming online and gaining traction, but are lacking decent wallets and bridges.
- DeFi & NFTs are exploding : Interest in DeFi and NFTs has exploded, yet they are still an after-thought in existing wallets.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision) — 100% covered.
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need.
- Flexible hours and a long-standing, supportive remote environment.
- Monthly co-working space and mobile phone expense.
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it).