As a Product Manager at Phantom you will be responsible for the planning and execution across the entire product life-cycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, design, marketing, and executive leadership to ensure user needs and growth goals are met.
This is a general opening - based on your fit and interests you could be working on projects across NFTs, DeFi, cross-chain user experience, onboarding and growth, developer experience. There will be a lot of space to conceive, own and drive initiatives - with almost 3M MAU, Phantom is a rare opportunity to impact the web3 experience of people at scale.
- Drive product strategy by bringing a deep understanding of user and ecosystem needs, opportunities, and pain points
- Collaborate and coordinate with engineers, designers, and other stakeholders in order to ship delightful experiences
- Identify innovative solutions to improve crypto UX for our users
- Lead and participate in planning meetings and provide advice and guidance on the direction of new features
- Incorporate qualitative feedback from user research and support tickets, as well as both offchain and onchain data (ex. Dune, Nansen)
- 4+ years experience as a full-time Product Manager (or founder)
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle and shipping to millions of users
- Passion and demonstrable knowledge in web3 and crypto. Ideally use dApps (ex. DeFi, NFT marketplaces) on a semi-regular basis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data-driven, comfortable with independently running SQL queries
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Bonus: 1 year of full-time experience in crypto
Why Work with Us
We are a team of experienced builders with a ton of traction in a big and growing market – our users are so passionate they were hacking their way into our private beta. Only months after launching we've acquired millions of users, and are adding hundreds of thousands every week. We are by far the leading wallet on Solana, and plan to expand to other chains soon.
On top of that, there has never been a better time to work in crypto and on wallets in particular.
- Wallets play a pivotal role: Wallets are responsible for on-boarding new users into crypto, and can make or break the user experience.
- We are moving to a multi-chain world: New blockchains and scaling solutions are coming online and gaining traction, but are lacking decent wallets and bridges.
- DeFi & NFTs are exploding : Interest in DeFi and NFTs has exploded, yet they are still an after-thought in existing wallets.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision) — 100% covered.
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need.
- Flexible hours and a long-standing, supportive remote environment.
- Monthly co-working space and mobile phone expense.
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it).