Regardless of your role, you'll have massive ownership and freedom and have the opportunity to work with a variety of technologies across the stack (and across blockchains). This role is fully remote; however, we’re only open to candidates based in US and EU time zones
- React / Typescript / styled-components / Next.js.
- Docker / Kubernetes.
- Postgres / Redis.
- Solidity / Rust.
- Feature development: You will be owning features on our web platforms – currently the Phantom Extension and our website.
- New initiatives and products: You will be leading initiatives to add support for other blockchains to Phantom, and to launch new complementary products or infrastructure.
- Interfacing with users: You will be interfacing directly with end-users and developers building on Phantom – supporting them and collecting feedback to inform the direction of the product.
- Team building: You will be working with the team to create and foster a culture of raising the bar with each new hire.
- 3+ years of full-time software engineering experience
- 1+ years of full-time experience in a blockchain-based project
- Demonstrated interest in open and community-driven platforms
Why Work with Us
We are a team of experienced builders with a ton of traction in a big and growing market – our users are so passionate they were hacking their way into our private beta. Only months after launching we've acquired millions of users, and are adding hundreds of thousands every week. We are by far the leading wallet on Solana, and plan to expand to other chains soon.
On top of that, there has never been a better time to work in crypto and on wallets in particular.
- Wallets play a pivotal role: Wallets are responsible for on-boarding new users into crypto, and can make or break the user experience.
- We are moving to a multi-chain world: New blockchains and scaling solutions are coming online and gaining traction, but are lacking decent wallets and bridges.
- DeFi & NFTs are exploding : Interest in DeFi and NFTs has exploded, yet they are still an after-thought in existing wallets.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision) — 100% covered.
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need.
- Flexible hours and a long-standing, supportive remote environment.
- Monthly co-working space and mobile phone expense.
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it).