This position is primarily responsible for the manufacturing, assembly and shipment of various biomaterial collection kits used for clinical trials.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
- Prepare Sample Collection Kits per Standard Operating Procedures and Project Operating Procedures
- Assemble and label Kit Components; including collection tubes, vials, documentation, and boxes per specific Assembly Instructions
- Aliquot reagents using Aseptic Technique
- Complete Batch Records and supporting documentation
- Report discrepancies to Supervisor or Manager
Receive Supplies into Kit Production Inventory:
- Receive and inspect purchased product
- Quarantine and prepare Raw Materials for release by QA Department
Shipment of Kits:
- Prepare Kits for shipment per Standard Operating Procedures and Project Operating Procedures and in accordance to Required Ship Date
- Assemble, prepare Shipping Boxes labels/Air Waybills for outgoing shipments
- Ensure Kits are shipped via appropriate shipping method; Ground, 2 Day Air, Overnight, etc.
- Carry out other tasks/duties as assigned
- This position does not perform Clinical Laboratory Testing
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 1-2 years of work experience
- Good attention to detail, excellent documentation skills and must work well in a group environment
- Must be a flexible, agile Team Player who can change activities and directions quickly and respond to a variety of assignments and changing business needs
- Ability to lift and carry between 31-50 lbs.; Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. overhead with assistance; frequently required to sit, stand and walk for prolonged periods; occasionally required to squat, bend, stoop, push, kneel, reach and perform tasks with repetitive motion
- Must be able to read, write, speak fluently and comprehend the English language
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.