Head of Product Marketing
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
What We Do:
Company: We provide an AI software platform that allows enterprises to design, build, experiment, customize, operate and own vertical AI solutions in a wide range of industries and areas, such as healthcare, industrial manufacturing and utilities, financial services, telecommunications, autonomous driving, and beyond. Petuum lets enterprises easily understand and apply AI to gain deep insight for better decision-making and improved productivity and efficiency. Our mission is to enable organizations to own, build and become informed users of their AI solutions, without relying on expensive talents.
Team: Our Product team is responsible for managing relationships, collaborating and influencing across a variety Petuum's different organizational functions. This team guides our engineering and marketing teams to build new product features based on customer needs and increase the usability and profitability of our existing products.
What You Will Do:
- Define differentiated positioning and value propositions for Petuum’s portfolio of AI products and solutions.
- Engage with external audiences including customers, partners, media, and industry analysts to present the strengths of Petuum’s AI.
- Develop, optimize, and execute global Go-to-Market activities, including, but not limited to, leading new product launches and supporting a performance-driven business development organization.
- Lead and develop a high-performing Product Marketing team which is focused on accelerating Go-to-Market efforts to drive continued growth through messaging, positioning, pricing, packaging and competitive insights.
- Create attractive, creative, and compelling content including datasheets, whitepapers, infographics, demos, and more to generate interest in Petuum’s AI solutions.
- Produce enablement content targeted to various stakeholders including sales, support, partners.
- Drive pricing and packaging with Product Management and the Executive Leadership teams.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing strategies and campaigns across multiple products, new and existing verticals, buying centers/personas and strategic partnerships.
- Lead efforts as well as collaborate with marketing, product management, customer success, professional services, enablement, and business development teams to execute product launches that highlight new offerings and drive demand.
- Understand competitive landscapes, through the use of analysis, on products, customers, purchasing demands, and influencers to feed information into Product Management in order to drive product roadmap enhancements.
- Be a thought leader and spokesperson for the company, through various activities, which include, but are not limited to, key industry events/conferences, webinars and interviews with key influencer audiences.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ve Already Done:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, or Marketing. A Master’s degree or MBA is strongly preferred.
- You have experience building effective, productive relationships with senior leadership as well as executives at established and emerging markets.
- Experience in enterprise product marketing, ideally in the Artificial Intelligence industry.
- Expertise in the fundamentals of product marketing.
- Experienced and results-oriented in building Go-to-Market strategy.
- Strong technical background and analytic experience.
- Ability to recognize future opportunities, assess future market factors, and define business strategies and/or models to leverage market opportunities.
- Startup experience is a plus.
What We Offer for your Valuable Work:
Petuum offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, and more.
Petuum is a welcoming workplace that considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Petuum is an at-will employer.