Senior Software Engineer – Graphics
Team: New Frontiers
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
We provide an AI software platform that allows enterprises to design, build, experiment, customize, operate and own vertical AI solutions in a wide range of industries and areas, such as healthcare, industrial manufacturing and utilities, financial services, telecommunications, autonomous driving, and beyond. Petuum lets enterprises easily understand and apply AI to gain deep insight for better decision-making and improved productivity and efficiency. Our mission is to enable organizations to own, build and become informed users of their AI solutions, without relying on expensive talents.
As a Petuum Graphics Software Engineer you will have the opportunity to pioneer, develop and build out visual experiences. You have experience in one or more areas of computer graphics; areas may include rendering, mathematics, computational geometry, graphic frameworks and libraries or other graphic related technologies.You will investigate, prototype and implement solutions to achieve the highest quality graphics possible.
Research / working experience on geometric representation, virtual try on is a plus.
You should also possess a keen interest in staying up-to-date on new developments in machine learning in both academia and industry, and be able to apply that knowledge to challenging problems across multiple domains.
· MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
· 1-2 year of experience with computer graphic frameworks and libraries, including but not
limited to OpenGL, DirectX, or Vulkan.
· Professional coding experience in C/C++ or Python.
· Experience working with one or more deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Caffe,
MXNet, Keras, PyTorch
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work in a team
· Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
· MS or PhD degree in Computer Science with an emphasis on graphics.
· Experience with geometric representation, virtual try on.
· Experience with mathematics, computational geometry, or other graphic related
· Experience with graphics hardware architecture.
· Track record of academic results, including publications at conferences such as SIGGRAPH /
· Experience integrating machine learning algorithms into applications
What We Offer for your Valuable Work:
Petuum offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, and more.
Petuum is a welcoming workplace that considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Petuum is an at-will employer.