Test Engineer - UI
Team: Productivity and Quality
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
What We Do:
Company: We provide an AI software platform that allows enterprises to design, build, experiment, customize, operate and own vertical AI solutions in a wide range of industries and areas, such as healthcare, industrial manufacturing and utilities, financial services, telecommunications, autonomous driving, and beyond. Petuum lets enterprises easily understand and apply AI to gain deep insight for better decision-making and improved productivity and efficiency. Our mission is to enable organizations to own, build and become informed users of their AI solutions, without relying on expensive talents.
What You Will Do:
- Build out the testing environment for automated validation of product user interface.
- Provide interface to allow development engineers to refine, augment and build new UI tests.
- Use an agile, iterative method, and get feedback directly from users to create the best working environment in the industry.
- Develop UI testing scenarios including stress testing and performance.
- Interact with field and development teams to determine areas where testing can be improved.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ve Already Done:
- You have a Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical work experience.
- You have 1+ year(s) of experience.
- Experience with using highly-available and distributed software.
- Exposure to UI testing tools is a must.
- Startup experience is a plus.
What You Already Know:
- Frameworks/Libraries: Experience with Node.js, Angular, React, jQuery is a plus.
- Databases: Experience with MySQL is a plus.
- Platforms: Experience with AWS or another cloud provider.
- Tools: Experience with Docker, Kubernetes is a plus.
What We Offer for your Valuable Work:
Petuum offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, and more.
Petuum is a welcoming workplace that considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Petuum is an at-will employer.