Test Engineer – Machine Learning
Team: Productivity and Quality
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
What We Do:
Company: We provide an AI software platform that allows enterprises to design, build, experiment, customize, operate and own vertical AI solutions in a wide range of industries and areas, such as healthcare, industrial manufacturing and utilities, financial services, telecommunications, autonomous driving, and beyond. Petuum lets enterprises easily understand and apply AI to gain deep insight for better decision-making and improved productivity and efficiency. Our mission is to enable organizations to own, build and become informed users of their AI solutions, without relying on expensive talents.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and execute test plans for complex machine learning algorithms.
- Perform validation of custom machine learning applications before customer release.
- Reproduce field defects and develop appropriate tests to prevent future issues.
- Design, develop and deploy testing tools and automation libraries necessary to perform testing.
- Lead the adoption of tooling and industry best practices by means of advocacy and outreach to help our development teams’ level up.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ve Already Done:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field. An advanced degree or equivalent practical work experience is a plus.
- You have 4+ years of experience.
- Startup experience is a plus.
What You Already Know:
- Languages: Python. Experience with Java is a plus.
- Frameworks/Libraries: TensorFlow, Torch/Py Torch. Experience with Caffe is a plus.
- Tools: Docker
What We Offer for your Valuable Work:
Petuum offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, and more.
Petuum is a welcoming workplace that considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Petuum is an at-will employer.