SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Petuum Inc. seeks a Software Engineer to work in Pittsburgh, PA and be responsible for leading the development of cutting-edge graphical user interfaces (GUIs) for large-scale artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) operating systems. Specific duties include:

• leading the design, implementation, and testing of front end software applications using Angular and Node.js;
  • writing fast, reusable, testable UI components, such as data-center dashboards and machine learning job progresses with real-time updates;
  • developing AI & ML concepts and workflows;
  • planning and writing backbone codes for front-end UI projects;
  • reviewing UI codes and recommending changes/improvements; and
  • advising product managers and UI designers on new software application features.

Must have a Master's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Science, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, or a directly related field plus three (3) years of post-baccalaureate and progressively responsible experience in a related position. 

Experience must include three (3) years designing and developing software using any of the following: (i) JavaScript, HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets); (ii) Angular; or (iii) React. Experience must also include two (2) years with any of the following programming languages: (i) Java; (ii) C#; or (iii) Python, and two (2) years with any of the following service side frameworks: (i) Spring; (ii) .NET; or (iii) Flask.  

Apply at: https://boards.greenhouse.io/petuum.

Apply for this Job

* Required
(Optional)
Almost there! Review your information then click 'Submit Application' to apply.

File   X
File   X