Join the most talented, fastest growing machine learning startup in Silicon Valley. Recently recognized as a 2018 Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum, Petuum has the vision of making artificial intelligence accessible to enterprises of any size and scale.
The AI Engagement Manager role will lead multiple customer engagements through the delivery and deployment of Petuum AI solutions. The AI engagement manager will manage the complete delivery lifecycle of AI, from understanding customer processes and requirements through to demo/POC/Pilot and all the way to final solution delivery and integration within customer processes.
- Serve as technical expert and liaison between customer, Petuum AI scientists, partners and engineering resources on the project
- Coordinate and manage delivery of project including demos, pilots, integrations and interfaces
- Develop project plans, workflows, systems engagement, data requirements for successful project delivery and post-delivery integration with production systems
- Communicate project status and ensure all stakeholders are in sync on project delivery and timelines
- Manage multiple customer accounts, prioritize issues, interface with Petuum product and engineering teams
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent, an MBA is desirable
- Previous experience as engagement manager/ solutions architect desirable
- 10+ years in a product/solutions architect role with an industrial technology/IoT company
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prior experience in the AI/ML field is desirable
- Strong track record of working with sales, partners, vendors
- Strong marketing acumen
- Analytical, focused and detail-oriented
Petuum is a software infrastructure and ecosystem provider that enables AI for the enterprise. Petuum’s operating system gives users a single platform to build any Machine Learning or Deep Learning application using large amounts of data, and deploy it at scale on any hardware – such as workstations, datacenters, the internet of things, and edge computing.
The Petuum platform and gallery of AI building blocks work with any programming language and any type of data, allowing managers and analysts to quickly build AI applications without any coding, while engineers and coders can further re-program applications as needed. With Petuum, many AI applications and hardware can be created and managed from a single laptop or terminal, driving higher productivity, better service, lower costs, and faster delivery. By standardizing AI solutions, Petuum lowers the barrier to AI adoption and allows for the integration of AI into every industry.
Petuum raised $108 Million total, with SoftBank as a lead investor, and with participation from previous investor Advantech Capital, becoming one of the highest funded early-stage Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning startups.
Check us out at http://www.petuum.com/.