Lead Product Manager – Industrial Solutions
Location: Pittsburgh, PA; Sunnyvale, CA
What We Do:
Company: We provide an AI software platform that allows enterprises to design, build, experiment, customize, operate and own vertical AI solutions in a wide range of industries and areas, such as healthcare, industrial manufacturing and utilities, financial services, telecommunications, autonomous driving, and beyond. Petuum lets enterprises easily understand and apply AI to gain deep insight for better decision-making and improved productivity and efficiency. Our mission is to enable organizations to own, build and become informed users of their AI solutions, without relying on expensive talents.
Team: Our Product team is responsible for maintaining relationships, collaborating and influencing across a variety of Petuum's different organizational functions. This team guides our engineering and marketing teams to build new product features based on customer needs and increase the usability and profitability of our existing products.
What You Will Do:
- Create, collaborate and convert the vision for IoT or other industrial AI solutions as needed. Stay up-to-date of the latest happenings in the AI/ML space in your vertical.
- Effectively present and communicate your vision to the leaders and motivate your teams.
- Be comfortable shifting between a 10,000 ft view and working on the detailed stories and execution of the roadmap with individual teams.
- Synthesize and drive product strategy from the market dynamics and interactions with partners / Go-to-market sales teams.
- Build and manage a product roadmap to accomplish our goals by developing solutions with ground breaking technologies.
- Partner with all product teams to ensure development is well-aligned with the company’s vision.
- Introduce new solutions to the market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; prepare return on investment analyses.
- Drive industry partnerships and relationships to provide high performance AI/ML solutions.
- Create and review product specifications and requirements and prioritize new product ideas and/or enhancements.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data, reviewing production and sales costs, anticipating volume, and costing special and customized orders.
- Work with the platform teams and go-to-market teams to build demos and conduct deep technical analysis.
- Deliver results aimed at achievement of customer adoption, client satisfaction, and revenue growth objectives per product line.
- A minimum of 25% travel.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ve Already Done:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field. An advanced degree or equivalent practical work experience is a plus.
- You have 10+ years of Product Management experience; 3+ years of team leadership experience.
- Experience in Agile and customer-focused product management process in Enterprise companies.
- ML and AI experience in industrial IoT and staying current with the latest strategies on AI/ML technology.
- Experience developing enterprise level products and technologies.
- Experience with industrial companies.
- Fluent in dealing with complexity at a corporate level, across multiple channels, product lines, competitors and partners.
- Startup experience is a plus.
What We Offer for your Valuable Work:
Petuum offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, and more.
Petuum is a welcoming workplace that considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Petuum is an at-will employer.