Join the most talented, fastest growing machine learning startup in Silicon Valley. Recently recognized as a 2018 Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum, Petuum has the vision of making artificial intelligence accessible to enterprises of any size and scale.
The Solutions Marketing– Healthcare role will define Petuum’s market positioning and go-to-market strategy for the Healthcare market. It requires a strong understanding of the key players and processes in healthcare, life sciences and pharmaceuticals market, knowledge of key processes and a clear grasp of how artificial intelligence and machine learning can impel change. Fantastic verbal and written communication skills, strategic thinking and people skills are a must-have.
- Establishing the go-to-market strategy for Petuum Healthcare AI solutions
- Crafting compelling messaging, positioning, content and collateral for Petuum Healthcare AI Solutions
- Supporting sales, prospects, customers and supporting online/offline demand generation
- Presenting at online and offline events, to customers, prospects and industry influencers
- Analyst and press strategy and briefings
- Web content, case studies, webinars and other promotional activities
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent, an MBA is desirable
- 10+ year of experience in technology product marketing or strategic consulting to healthcare, pharma or health insurance industries
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prior experience in the AI/ML field is desirable
- Strong track record of working with sales, partners, vendors
- Strong marketing acumen
- Analytical, focused and detail-oriented
Petuum is a software infrastructure and ecosystem provider that enables AI for the enterprise. Petuum’s operating system gives users a single platform to build any Machine Learning or Deep Learning application using large amounts of data, and deploy it at scale on any hardware – such as workstations, datacenters, the internet of things, and edge computing.
The Petuum platform and gallery of AI building blocks work with any programming language and any type of data, allowing managers and analysts to quickly build AI applications without any coding, while engineers and coders can further re-program applications as needed. With Petuum, many AI applications and hardware can be created and managed from a single laptop or terminal, driving higher productivity, better service, lower costs, and faster delivery. By standardizing AI solutions, Petuum lowers the barrier to AI adoption and allows for the integration of AI into every industry.
Petuum closes $108 Million Series B round led by SoftBank with participation from previous investor Advantech Capital, becoming one of the highest funded early-stage Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning startups.
Check us out at http://www.petuum.com/.