Lead Product Manager – Data & Machine Learning
Location: Pittsburgh, PA; Sunnyvale, CA
What We Do:
Company: We provide an AI software platform that allows enterprises to design, build, experiment, customize, operate and own vertical AI solutions in a wide range of industries and areas, such as healthcare, industrial manufacturing and utilities, financial services, telecommunications, autonomous driving, and beyond. Petuum lets enterprises easily understand and leverage AI to gain deep insight for better decision-making and improved productivity and efficiency. Our mission is to enable organizations to own, build and become informed users of their AI solutions, without relying on expensive talents.
Team: Our Product team is responsible for managing relationships, collaborating and influencing across a variety of Petuum's different organizational functions. This team guides our engineering and marketing teams to build new product features based on customer needs and increase the usability and profitability of our existing products.
What You Will Do:
- Synthesize and drive product strategy from interactions with partners and the business team.
- Build and manage a product roadmap to support our goals and strategies to develop applications with cutting-edge technologies.
- Partner with all product teams to ensure development is well-aligned with the company’s vision.
- Introduce new products to the market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; prepare return on investment analyses.
- Establish time schedules with engineering and manufacturing teams.
- Drive industry partnerships and relationships to provide high performance AI/ML solutions.
- Review product specification and requirements and appraise new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data, reviewing production and sales costs, anticipating volume, and costing special and customized orders.
- Appraise new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Work with the product, build demos, and conduct deep technical analysis.
- Sales enablement and internal/external product training.
- Market analysis, strategy, solution definition, positioning, competitive analysis, communication, pricing, packaging, and promotion of key products and solutions.
- Analyze competitor offerings, positioning, and strategies to assist in developing competitive strategy and positioning, documents, and presentations.
- Maintain product staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- A minimum of 25% travel.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ve Already Done:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field. Advanced degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field, or equivalent practical work experience, is a plus.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience; 10+ years of experience overall.
- Experience developing enterprise level products and technologies.
- B2B experience with technology companies.
- SaaS product experience.
- ML and AI experience in industrial IoT and staying current with the latest strategies on AI/ML technology.
- Knowledge of marketing solutions, analytics, and campaign performance applications.
- Fluent in dealing with complexity at a corporate level, across multiple channels, product lines, competitors and partners.
- Expertise in data platforms.
- Startup experience is a plus.
What We Offer for your Valuable Work:
Petuum offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, and more!
Petuum is a welcoming workplace that considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Petuum is an at-will employer.