Senior Product Manager – Industrial IoT Solutions - Mining
Location: Sunnyvale, CA; Pittsburgh, PA
What We Do:
Company: We provide an AI software platform that allows enterprises to design, build, experiment, customize, operate and own vertical AI solutions in a wide range of industries and areas, such as healthcare, industrial manufacturing and utilities, financial services, telecommunications, autonomous driving, and beyond. Petuum lets enterprises easily understand and apply AI to gain deep insight for better decision-making and improved productivity and efficiency. Our mission is to enable organizations to own, build and become informed users of their AI solutions, without relying on expensive talents.
Team: We are a result-oriented team with diverse backgrounds united to accomplish the vision of simplified AI while working with some of the smartest minds who have won accolades such as 30 under 30 and innovator awards.
We are looking for an experienced product manager who is comfortable managing the requirements for the industrial solutions portfolio. The ideal candidate is a collaborative planner, action-oriented doer, comfortable dealing with ambiguity, has perseverance and is capable of diving into technical details while learning through collaborative discovery and disciplined execution.
What You Will Do:
- Synthesize and drive product roadmap in Mining (and other verticals as needed) by interactions with partners / Go-to-market sales teams.
- Build and manage a product roadmap to accomplish our goals by developing solutions with cutting-edge technologies. Partner with all product teams to ensure development is well-aligned with the company’s vision.
- Introduce new solutions to the market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; prepare return on investment analyses.
- Create and review product specifications and requirements and prioritize new product ideas and/or enhancements.
- Work with the platform teams and go-to-market teams to build demos and conduct deep technical analysis.
- Deliver results aimed at achievement of customer adoption, client satisfaction, and revenue growth objectives per product line.
- A minimum of 25% travel.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ve Already Done:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field. An advanced degree or equivalent practical work experience is a plus.
- You have 7+ years of experience; 4+ years of product management experience.
- Experience in Agile and customer-focused product management process in Enterprise companies.
- ML and AI experience in industrial IoT and staying current with the latest strategies on AI/ML technology.
- Experience developing enterprise level products and technologies.
- Experience with industrial companies. OSI Soft experience a plus.
- Fluent in dealing with complexity at a corporate level, across multiple channels, product lines, competitors and partners.
- Startup experience is a plus.
What We Offer for your Valuable Work:
Petuum offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, and more.
Petuum is a welcoming workplace that considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Petuum is an at-will employer.