Senior Technical Marketing Manager
Team: Product Marketing
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
What We Do:
Company: We provide an AI software platform that allows enterprises to design, build, experiment, customize, operate and own vertical AI solutions in a wide range of industries and areas, such as healthcare, industrial manufacturing and utilities, financial services, telecommunications, autonomous driving, and beyond. Petuum lets enterprises easily understand and apply AI to gain deep insight for better decision-making and improved productivity and efficiency. Our mission is to enable organizations to own, build and become informed users of their AI solutions, without relying on expensive talents.
Team: Our Product team is responsible for maintaining relationships, collaborating and influencing across a variety Petuum's different organizational functions. This team guides our engineering and marketing teams to build new product features based on customer needs and increase the usability and profitability of our existing products.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and implement end-to-end product marketing strategies and programs that support business priorities and goals.
- Establish differentiated market opportunities and compelling positioning and messaging.
- Conduct competitive product research including tests to provide internal teams with actionable intelligence to be an expert on the competition and how to win against them.
- Execute the product go-to-market strategy and deliver results aimed at achievement of customer adoption, client satisfaction and revenue growth objectives, per product line.
- Intra- and inter-departmental company and industry responsibilities including market analysis, strategy, solution definition, positioning, competitive analysis, communication, pricing, packaging and promotion of key products and solutions.
- Sales enablement and internal/external product training.
- Partner with marketing to create content for collateral, sales tools, sales training and other outbound deliverables; educate internal and external communities.
- Build deployment and proof of concept (POC) guides by working with sales engineers and professional services.
- Analyze competitor offerings, positioning and strategies and assist in developing competitive strategy and positioning, documents, presentations.
- Hands-on product experience in building demos and conducting deep technical analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ve Already Done:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field. An advanced degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field, MBA, or equivalent practical work experience, is a plus.
- You have 8+ years of experience.
- B2B experience with technology companies.
- Fluent in dealing with complexity at a corporate level, across multiple channels, product lines, competitors and partners.
- Demonstrated ability to create world-class sales tools and educate sales teams.
- Strong creative and content creation talents, capable of shaping product marketing strategy and leading a product-driven culture then delivering compelling content products.
- Track record of working with analysts, partners, and other influencer communities.
- Skilled at evaluating and presenting market requirements and overall MRD process.
- Skilled at developing and presenting technical content including positioning, messaging and solution selling concepts.
- Experience in AI/ML is a plus.
- Startup experience is a plus.
What We Offer for your Valuable Work:
Petuum offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, and more.
Petuum is a welcoming workplace that considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Petuum is an at-will employer.