ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to help build, develop and manage our recruiting pipeline. You will work with our interviewers to develop, drive, and execute on staffing strategies for our technical hiring. Candidates will have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate sourcing, organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Utilize our company website and social media, job boards, employee referrals, agencis and all recruiting tools to source and develop a robust pipeline of highly qualified professionals for current and future staffing needs
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our sourcing and hiring
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, building influential relationships, and driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with recruiting team
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Prepare job offers and on-board new employees
- Utilize and maintain applicant tracking system
- 3+ years of recruiting experience within a technical organization
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Data analysis and analytical experience
- Knowledge of the Software Engineering market
- Mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience a plus
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
Petuum is a software infrastructure and ecosystem provider that enables AI for enterprise. Petuum’s operating system gives users a single platform to build any Machine Learning or Deep Learning application using large amounts of data, and deploy it at scale on any hardware – such as workstations, datacenters, the internet of things, and edge computing.
The Petuum development platform and gallery of AI building blocks work with any programming language and any type of data, allowing managers and analysts to quickly build AI applications without any coding, while engineers and coders can further re-program applications as needed. With Petuum, many AI applications and hardware can be created and managed from a single laptop or terminal, driving higher productivity, better service, lower costs, and faster delivery. By standardizing AI solutions, Petuum lowers the barrier to AI adoption and allows for the integration of AI into every industry.
Petuum closes $93 Million Series B round led by SoftBank with participation from previous investor Advantech Capital, becoming one of the highest funded early-stage Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning startups.
Check us out for yourself at http://www.petuum.com/.