ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking to hire a Senior Technical Marketing Manager to join one of the hottest AI startups in the world with $108M in funding in just two years! Most recently, we are recognized as 2018 Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum.
The Senior Technical Marketing Manager must be highly tech savvy and is a key member of the Petuum product marketing team. You will work closely with product management, engineering to understand the intricacies of our platform. You are expected to create technical and competitive content to help the public understand the unique value proposition of Petuum.
You will also be working alongside of a team of world-class AI scientists, engineers, sales, marketing to disrupt the current nightmare in building and implementing AI and machine learning systems. You will have ownership over the projects you work on and have the flexibility to influence the design and execution of your team’s work. A hard-working entrepreneur spirit is highly valued and rewarded in the company.
- Develop and implement end-to-end product marketing strategies & programs that support business priorities and goals
- Establish differentiated market opportunities, compelling positioning and messaging
- Conduct competitive product research including test to provide internal teams with actionable intelligence, be an expert on the competition and how to win against them.
- Execute the product go-to-market strategy and deliver results aimed at achievement of customer adoption, client satisfaction and revenue growth objectives, per product line
- Intra- and inter-departmental, company and industry responsibilities including market analysis, strategy, solution definition, positioning, competitive analysis, communication, pricing, packaging and promotion of key products and solutions
- Sales enablement & internal/external product training
- Partner with marketing to create content for collateral, sales tools, sales training and other outbound deliverables and educate internal and external communities
- Create deployment guides, proof of concept (POC) guides by working with sales engineers, professional services.
- Analyze competitor offerings, positioning and strategies and assist in developing competitive strategy and positioning, documents, presentations.
- Hands on in working with the product, building demo, and conduct deep technical analysis
- At least 7 years’ technical experience in technical roles including engineering, system engineers, professional services, architects, etc.
- B2B experience with technology companies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in dealing with complexity at a corporate level, across multiple channels, product lines, competitors and partners
- Demonstrated ability to create world-class sales tools and educate sales teams
- Strong creative and content creation talents, capable of shaping product marketing strategy and leading a product-driven culture then delivering compelling content products
- Track record of working with analysts, partners, and other influencer communities
- Skilled at evaluating and presenting market requirements and overall MRD process
- Skilled at developing and presenting technical content including positioning, messaging and solution selling concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or similar technical degree
- Experience in AI/ML
Petuum is a software infrastructure and ecosystem provider that enables AI for enterprise. Petuum’s operating system gives users a single platform to build any Machine Learning or Deep Learning application using large amounts of data, and deploy it at scale on any hardware – such as workstations, datacenters, the internet of things, and edge computing.
The Petuum development platform and gallery of AI building blocks work with any programming language and any type of data, allowing managers and analysts to quickly build AI applications without any coding, while engineers and coders can further re-program applications as needed. With Petuum, many AI applications and hardware can be created and managed from a single laptop or terminal, driving higher productivity, better service, lower costs, and faster delivery. By standardizing AI solutions, Petuum lowers the barrier to AI adoption and allows for the integration of AI into every industry.
Petuum closes $93 Million Series B round led by SoftBank with participation from previous investor Advantech Capital, becoming one of the highest funded early-stage Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning startups.
Check us out for yourself at http://www.petuum.com/.