Solutions Architect – Healthcare
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
What We Do:
Company: We provide an AI software platform that allows enterprises to design, build, experiment, customize, operate and own vertical AI solutions in a wide range of industries and areas, such as healthcare, industrial manufacturing and utilities, financial services, telecommunications, autonomous driving, and beyond. Petuum lets enterprises easily understand and apply AI to gain deep insight for better decision-making and improved productivity and efficiency. Our mission is to enable organizations to own, build and become informed users of their AI solutions, without relying on expensive talents.
Team: The Go-To-Market (GTM) team is responsible for bringing Petuum’s products to market by strategically delivering their unique value proposition and competitive advantage to customers. Responsibilities include finding customer opportunities and channels to market; working with prospective customers and with Petuum’s Product Managers to discover, define and scope engagements; building and owning customer relationships; writing and negotiating contracts, including Statements of Work; and working closely with team members to coordinate delivery of the product to the customer through to deployment and customer acceptance. GTM team member have customer and contract experience, and are strategic, good negotiators, and strong communicators.
What You Will Do:
- Engage directly with our customers to understand their deployment environments, including IT systems, to assess feasibility, value, and risk for the proposed solution.
- Define solution architecture by applying Petuum best practices to support customer objectives, focusing on feasibility and delivery effort.
- Oversee the development and smooth deployment of solution proof of concepts.
- Work with product management to ensure the alignment of the solution developed and delivered with the project scope committed.
- Ensure customer satisfaction during the development and deployment of solutions.
- Capitalize on past customer experiences and project deliverables to reuse developed solutions.
- Be an integral part of high-performing and stellar customer-facing teams including data scientists, integration and application engineers, product managers, and account managers, in the delivery and deployment of production-ready healthcare solutions to customers.
- Become an expert on Petuum’s AI platform and our healthcare solutions, features, and associated tools.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to suggest and develop demos that showcase the functionality, features, and use cases of our healthcare solutions.
- Conduct Petuum platform and application demonstrations and training for both internal and external audiences.
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
- Convert firsthand customer and market experience into impactful input for our product roadmap and strategy.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ve Already Done:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- You have 5+ years of experience.
- Experience working with customers to develop and deploy new solutions and applications.
- Programming experience.
- Domain expertise in healthcare (such as with providers, payers, clearinghouses, etc.) including being comfortable interacting with physicians and administrators.
- Background in Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning, with a solid understanding of key AI/ML tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Basic knowledge of key healthcare terminology.
- Startup experience is a plus.
What We Offer for your Valuable Work:
Petuum offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, and more.
Petuum is a welcoming workplace that considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Petuum is an at-will employer.