Petuum’s mission is to unlock human productivity and well-being by advancing the limits of AI technology standards and engineering to build trustworthy AI products. The Petuum team is looking for talented, motivated full-time FrontEnd UI engineers who can deliver consistently in a fast-paced and high-quality manner. You will work with our engineering team to build and maintain sophisticated, powerful user experiences which play important roles in our Machine Learning systems and vertical solutions, as well as contribute to our CASL open source projects.
- Work with the Product and Engineering teams to build an incredible and creative UI for our products
- Design, implement and test efficient, reusable UI components
- Learn quickly about AI & ML concepts and workflow
- Clearly communicate your work to a broader audience through demos, presentations, and blog posts
- Mentor junior engineers and facilitate development processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field
- 5+ years industry experience developing large scale single page web applications with significant client-side contributions, including at least 3 years of experience in developing applications using Angular or React
- Clear understanding of componentized MVC architecture (and its variations) in modern SPA frameworks
- Demonstrated strong software engineering practices including code reviews, writing automated unit tests, and product documentation
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related quantitative fields
- Prior experience using D3, RxJS, Redux
- Experience with REST or GraphQL
- Good working knowledge of Python
- Familiarity with a backend web framework like Express/Node.js, Django, Rails, Flask, Spring Boot
- Startup experience, interest in AI Machine Learning, open-source contributions
What We Offer
Petuum offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, and more.
Petuum is a welcoming workplace that considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Petuum is an at-will employer.