Solutions Engineer – Healthcare
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
What We Do:
Company: We provide an AI software platform that allows enterprises to design, build, experiment, customize, operate and own vertical AI solutions in a wide range of industries and areas, such as healthcare, industrial manufacturing and utilities, financial services, telecommunications, autonomous driving, and beyond. Petuum lets enterprises easily understand and apply AI to gain deep insight for better decision-making and improved productivity and efficiency. Our mission is to enable organizations to own, build and become informed users of their AI solutions, without relying on expensive talents.
Team: The Go-To-Market (GTM) team is responsible for bringing Petuum’s products to market by strategically delivering their unique value proposition and competitive advantage to customers. Responsibilities include finding customer opportunities and channels to market; working with prospective customers and with Petuum’s Product Managers to discover, define and scope engagements; building and owning customer relationships; writing and negotiating contracts, including Statements of Work; and working closely with team members to coordinate delivery of the product to the customer through to deployment and customer acceptance. GTM team member have customer and contract experience, and are strategic, good negotiators, and strong communicators.
What You Will Do:
- Engage directly with customers to design and develop applications and solutions based on Petuum’s Symphony platform.
- Be an integral part of high-performing and stellar customer-facing PetuumMed teams including data scientists, integration and application engineers, product managers, and account managers, in the delivery and deployment of production-ready PetuumMed solutions to customers.
- Become an expert in the Petuum IoT platform and associated tools to enable and assist customers to build their own applications.
- Conduct PetuumMed platform and application demonstrations and training to both internal and external audiences.
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
- Convert firsthand customer and market experience into impactful input for our product roadmap and strategy.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ve Already Done:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field. An advanced degree is a plus.
- You have some background in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence and the ability to clearly present abstract concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- You have 5+ years of experience.
- Experience integrating with healthcare EMR’s and other databases such as Epic, Visage, etc.
- Experience with customers to develop and deploy new business solutions.
- Experience with the development or implementation of enterprise applications.
- Startup experience is a plus.
What We Offer for your Valuable Work:
Petuum offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, and more.
Petuum is a welcoming workplace that considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Petuum is an at-will employer.