ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking experienced product marketing professionals to join one of the hottest AI startups in the world with $108M in funding in just two years! Most recently, we are recognized as 2018 Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum.
You will be working alongside of a team of world-class AI scientists, engineers, sales, marketing, and more to disrupt the current inefficiencies in building and deploying AI and machine learning systems. You will have ownership over the projects you work on and have the flexibility to influence the design and execution of your team’s work. A hard-working entrepreneur spirit is highly valued and rewarded in the company.
- Develop and implement end-to-end product marketing strategies & programs that support business priorities and goals
- Establish differentiated market opportunities, compelling positioning and messaging
- Lead product launch process in conjunction with Product Management & GTM teams
- Execute the product go-to-market strategy and deliver results aimed at achievement of customer adoption, client satisfaction and revenue growth objectives, per product line
- Intra- and inter-departmental, company and industry responsibilities including market analysis, strategy, solution definition, positioning, competitive analysis, communication, pricing, packaging and promotion of key products and solutions
- Sales enablement & internal/external product training
- Partner with marketing to create content for collateral, sales tools, sales training and other outbound deliverables and educate internal and external communities
- Drive product marketing integration with data, channel, and product partners
- Lead product marketing initiatives relative to industry analysts, thought leaders and influencers
- Cultivate and manage product line customer references for sales, marketing and client services
- 3+ years of product marketing experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in dealing with complexity at a corporate level, across multiple channels, product lines, competitors and partners
- Knowledge of marketing solutions, marketing analytics and campaign performance applications
- Demonstrated ability to create world-class sales tools and educate sales teams
- Strong creative and content creation talents, capable of shaping product marketing strategy and leading a product-driven culture then delivering compelling content products
- Track record of working with analysts, partners, and other influencer communities
- Skilled at evaluating and presenting market requirements and overall MRD process
- Skilled at developing and presenting product marketing selling content including positioning, messaging and solution selling concepts
- B2B experience with technology companies
- BA/BS in computer science, engineering, or similar technical degree
- MBA preferred
- Understanding of the AI/ML technology
Petuum is a software infrastructure and ecosystem provider that enables AI for enterprise. Petuum’s operating system gives users a single platform to build any Machine Learning or Deep Learning application using large amounts of data, and deploy it at scale on any hardware – such as workstations, datacenters, the internet of things, and edge computing.
The Petuum development platform and gallery of AI building blocks work with any programming language and any type of data, allowing managers and analysts to quickly build AI applications without any coding, while engineers and coders can further re-program applications as needed. With Petuum, many AI applications and hardware can be created and managed from a single laptop or terminal, driving higher productivity, better service, lower costs, and faster delivery. By standardizing AI solutions, Petuum lowers the barrier to AI adoption and allows for the integration of AI into every industry.
Petuum closes $93 Million Series B round led by SoftBank with participation from previous investor Advantech Capital, becoming one of the highest funded early-stage Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning startups.
Check us out for yourself at http://www.petuum.com/.