EMR Integration Engineer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
What We Do:
Company: We provide an AI software platform that allows enterprises to design, build, experiment, customize, operate and own vertical AI solutions in a wide range of industries and areas, such as healthcare, industrial manufacturing and utilities, financial services, telecommunications, autonomous driving, and beyond. Petuum lets enterprises easily understand and apply AI to gain deep insight for better decision-making and improved productivity and efficiency. Our mission is to enable organizations to own, build and become informed users of their AI solutions, without relying on expensive talents.
Team: The Go-To-Market (GTM) team is responsible for bringing Petuum’s products to market by strategically delivering their unique value proposition and competitive advantage to customers. Responsibilities include finding customer opportunities and channels to market; working with prospective customers and with Petuum’s Product Managers to discover, define and scope engagements; building and owning customer relationships; writing and negotiating contracts, including Statements of Work; and working closely with team members to coordinate delivery of the product to the customer through to deployment and customer acceptance. GTM team member have customer and contract experience, and are strategic, good negotiators, and strong communicators.
What You Will Do:
- Engage directly with customers to develop strategies to successfully integrate their EMR/EHR with our Petuum Medical Platform.
- Be an integral part of a high-performing and stellar customer-facing Petuum Medical team that includes account managers, data scientists, data and application engineers, product managers and industry leaders in the delivery of production-ready Petuum Medical solutions.
- Become an expert in the medical platform and associated tools to enable and assist our customers to bring their data and modules from other systems into our platform.
- Design, develop and maintain demos using our medical platform.
- Conduct application demonstrations and training for both internal and external audiences.
- Understand all the relevant compliance issues and requirements within the healthcare space and advise on product and integration decisions to ensure proper compliance.
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge repository necessary for the team to perform effectively and efficiently.
- Convert firsthand customer and market experience into impactful input for our product roadmap and strategy.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ve Already Done:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field. An advanced degree or equivalent practical work experience is a plus.
- You have 4+ years of experience.
- Experience with EMRs, EHRs and healthcare software tools like Epic, MicroMD, Cerner, McKesson, GE Healthcare.
- Experience with healthcare compliances and certifications such as HIPAA, HITECH.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, developing large software systems, web technology.
- Domain expertise in the healthcare space is a plus.
- SQL, business intelligence, advanced analytics and ETL tools experience are a plus.
- Startup experience is a plus.
What We Offer for your Valuable Work:
Petuum offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, and more.
Petuum is a welcoming workplace that considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Petuum is an at-will employer.