AI Solutions Engineer – Industrial
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
What We Do:
Company: We provide an AI software platform that allows enterprises to design, build, experiment, customize, operate and own vertical AI solutions in a wide range of industries and areas, such as healthcare, industrial manufacturing and utilities, financial services, telecommunications, autonomous driving, and beyond. Petuum lets enterprises easily understand and apply AI to gain deep insight for better decision-making and improved productivity and efficiency. Our mission is to enable organizations to own, build and become informed users of their AI solutions, without relying on expensive talents.
Team: The Go-To-Market (GTM) team is responsible for bringing Petuum’s products to market by strategically delivering their unique value proposition and competitive advantage to customers. Responsibilities include finding customer opportunities and channels to market; working with prospective customers and with Petuum’s Product Managers to discover, define and scope engagements; building and owning customer relationships; writing and negotiating contracts, including Statements of Work; and working closely with team members to coordinate delivery of the product to the customer through to deployment and customer acceptance. GTM team member have customer and contract experience, and are strategic, good negotiators, and strong communicators.
What You Will Do:
- Convert firsthand customer and market experience into impactful input for our product roadmap and strategy.
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
- Lead high-performing, customer-facing Petuum IoT teams including data scientists, integration and application engineers, product managers and industry leads in the delivery of production-ready Petuum IoT solutions with customers.
- Design and conduct Petuum IoT Platform and application demonstrations/trainings to internal and external audiences.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ve Already Done:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field. An advanced degree or equivalent practical work experience is a plus.
- You have 4+ years of experience.
- Experience working with customers to develop or deploy new business solutions.
- Experience with relational databases (any vendor).
- Experience with development or implementation of enterprise and/or cloud software; machine learning or IIoT preferred.
- Domain expertise in certain key industries (Oil & Gas, Utilities, Process and Discrete Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Industrial IoT) is a plus.
- Startup experience is a plus.
What You Already Know:
- Tools: OSIsoft PI System, AspenTech IP.21, Honeywell PHD
What We Offer for your Valuable Work:
Petuum offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, and more.
Petuum is a welcoming workplace that considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Petuum is an at-will employer.