Personalis, Inc. is a leader in advanced cancer genomics for enabling the next generation of precision cancer therapies and diagnostics. The Personalis NeXT Platform® is designed to adapt to the complex and evolving understanding of cancer, providing its biopharmaceutical customers and clinicians with information on all of the approximately 20,000 human genes, together with the immune system, from a single tissue sample. In population sequencing, Personalis operates one of the largest sequencing operations globally and is currently the sole sequencing provider to Veterans Affairs' Million Veteran Program. To enable cancer and population sequencing, Personalis' Clinical Laboratory was built with a focus on clinical accuracy, quality, big data, scale and efficiency. The laboratory is GxP-aligned as well as Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988-certified and College of American Pathologists-accredited.
The IT Support Specialist will provide all levels of support for our corporate IT operations including executive (C-level) staff . This position requires excellent customer service, troubleshooting skills, with a desire to learn and implement new technologies in a rapidly growing environment.
- Image and support Windows and MacOS laptops.
- Respond to service desk requests and support calls.
- Troubleshoot tier one to tier two IT support issues.
- User and group management in Active Directory.
- Respond to and troubleshoot any infrastructure outages.
- Support and maintain VoIP, email, and teleconferencing systems and clients.
- Respond to and maintain anti-virus and patch management systems.
- Create purchase requisitions and maintain inventory for hardware and software.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive documentation and standard operating procedures.
- Mobile device management.
- New hire and termination of employee user accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer-related field and/or 2+ years in enterprise systems support.
- Experience in supporting executive and C-level staff.
- Experience supporting work from home and remote user related issues.
- Knowledge and experience troubleshooting both Windows and MacOS operating systems in a corporate environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- VPN and multi-factor configuration and troubleshooting.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft SCCM/InTune and Jamf technologies for imaging and preparing Windows and MacOS systems.
- Video conference management, Zoom and Google Meet.
- G Suite enterprise and Office 365 support..
- Can lift and carry 50 lbs. up a flight of stairs.
Nice to have:
- Assist with the configuration and maintenance of servers, storage, switches and wireless.
- Linux and NFS experience.
- Experience working in a laboratory environment.
- Advanced knowledge of both Windows and MacOS troubleshooting.
- Strong understanding of networking fundamentals - DNS, DHCP, IP address resolution, etc.
- Basic understanding of VMware virtual environment.
- Knowledge of Cisco Meraki wireless infrastructure.
Personalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities. Personalis offers a competitive compensation package.