Personalis is a rapidly growing cancer genomics company transforming the development of next-generation therapies by providing more comprehensive molecular data about each patient’s cancer and immune response. Our ImmunoID NeXT Platform® is enabling the development of next generation immuno-oncology therapeutics and diagnostics.
The Program Manager leads development of Personalis Clinical Laboratory Developed Test and Research Use Only (RUO) test for partnership programs.
This will require interacting with a cross-functional, multi-disciplinary team in order to meet the requirements for successfully launching Clinical Products on the Personalis Next Generation Sequencing platforms. The position will coordinate the following activities:
- Manage Clinical programs in coordination with R&D, Operations, Business Development, and the Regulatory/Quality teams
- Track of Timelines, Milestones, Deliverables, Resources and Costs.
- Oversee partnership product development activities. This includes Personalis laboratory developed tests and IVD products.
- Lead, plan, execute and finalize program activities.
- Lead communications with academic and commercial partners.
Ideally, the candidate will have a strong working understanding of program management, and CAP/CLIA tests. Prior experience with project management tools, gantt charts and leading team meetings, is highly desirable. This role will have a unique opportunity to manage and contribute to the development of new partnerships at Personalis.
- Facilitate Program initiation and scope definition.
- Support the R&D, operations and medical affairs in preparation of project plan, scope and budget requirements.
- Manage the Program interfaces & stakeholders.
- Manage resources, coordinating all efforts within Personalis, including third-party services or consultants in order to deliver Programs according to plan.
- Define and manage Program success criteria & risks and disseminate them to involved parties throughout the Program life cycle;
- Ensure internal and external milestones, deliverables, and obligations are met; manage milestone payments and activities, contractual obligations, and invoicing / payment oversight.
- Support the timely processing and reporting of our sequencing results to our partners and their collaborators.
- Take ownership of key partner-related issues and work with appropriate internal teams to resolve.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise Program team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Travel 0-5%.
- BS or MS in biological science or related field.
- 4+ years working in industry (LDT or CAP/CLIA).
- Program and or Project Management in a Diagnostic environment.
- Communicating and managing relationships with client stakeholders, ideally academic and commercial partners.
- Demonstrated history of successfully managing multiple concurrent initiatives and maintaining one’s own workflow.
- Demonstrated track record of timely completion within deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic fast paced team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills that include excellent skill in collaboration and problem solving with other departments and colleagues.
- Strong people management skills, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Result oriented.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken).
- Program and project management tools.
Personalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities. Personalis offers a competitive compensation package.