Personalis is a rapidly growing cancer genomics company transforming the development of next-generation therapies by providing more comprehensive molecular data about each patient’s cancer and immune response. Our ImmunoID NeXT Platform® is enabling the development of next generation immuno-oncology therapeutics and diagnostics.
Located in Menlo Park, CA, we are seeking a talented and highly motivated Sr. Marketing Communications Specialist to join our Team.
We are looking for an all-star Sr. Marketing Communications Specialist to support the development and execution of marketing programs. This is a unique opportunity to support marketing programs that are poised to change the lives of cancer patients. In this role, you will work collaboratively across the marketing team to support a variety of programs aimed at research professionals, including conferences, educational programs, digital marketing and more.
- Support the development of promotional content and marketing resources including both digital assets and print collateral for related to conferences/tradeshows, educational programs and other marketing programs
- Coordinate the distribution of marketing assets to sales, medical and cross-functional teams
- Manage aspects of digital content development, approval and distribution
- Flexibility and willingness to learn and assist with the implementation of digital marketing (i.e. particularly SEM/SEO)
- Support website updates with content
- Develop and execute detailed project management plans to ensure that content is ready to be deployed in line with project timelines and milestones.
- Support business initiatives and marketing campaigns and work across functions to provide communications support as needed.
- Support internal and external content development, approval, and distribution.
- Assist in monitoring and reporting performance metrics across various corporate communications channels and initiatives.
- 5+ years experience in Marketing
- Biotech, pharmaceutical, or diagnostic experience required
- Seasoned pro in managing multiple marketing projects, priorities and deadlines
- Knowledge of Marketing functions, roles, and responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability in project tracking and project management
- Strong project management, organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Experienced in creating digital marketing assets (brochures, data sheets, ads, etc.)
- Basic web design skills (HTML, CSS) to support online assets
- Understanding of web design, development and management processes. Practical knowledge of WordPress and HTML5 is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills: ability to gather, analyze, summarize, and present data accurately and concisely
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce, marketing automation and workflow software
- Understanding and common usage of digital marketing analytics tools
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (Business, Computer Science, Marketing or similar discipline)
- Less than 20% of travel is required for this role
Personalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities. Personalis offers a competitive compensation package.