Personalis is a rapidly growing cancer genomics company transforming the development of next-generation therapies by providing more comprehensive molecular data about each patient’s cancer and immune response. Our ImmunoID NeXT Platform® is enabling the development of next generation immuno-oncology therapeutics and diagnostics.
The Senior Business Operations Analyst will be responsible for driving and measuring sales performance, providing timely and accurate data and analysis to support objectives, and providing sales operations guidance including CRM system management, BBB data validation and governance, and incentive compensation administration. This role will partner closely with Business Development, Marketing, Operations and Finance to deliver crisp, scalable time to insight.
This position will have primary responsibility and accountability for the analytical support of the Commercial organization as well as other areas within the company. The individual will compile, analyze and interpret internal data sources and provide insights based on analysis. The individual will design, implement and deliver reports and analysis to business development management and commercial leadership.
You will play a key role ensuring sales data integrity, supporting the international Business Development team from a Salesforce and reporting perspective, dashboards, business development team alignments, reconciliation of system data, and training of the international business development on changes to the system. This role will also support various ad-hoc projects. The position is based out of Menlo Park, Ca.
- Manage sales data from various systems; ensure timely availability of data and reports to the Commercial organization
- Analyze orders, revenue, trends and other metrics in a variety of formats, including numerical reports, narrative analyses, graphs, charts, and presentation formats
- Become a business systems subject matter expert (Salesforce.com, Apttus, Zoominfo)
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the business organization’s systems and planning efforts
- Identify opportunities to streamline business development operations processes or develop standardized reports for repeated ad hoc analytical requests
- Assist with development and implementation of various systems to standardize approaches and automate processes within Business Operations, with a focus on automating and enhancing the forecasting process and business monitoring/reporting
- Partner continuously with cross functional teams on business planning, strategy, and process improvement
- Work closely with Business management and Commercial Analytics & Operations team to develop key metrics to measure and monitor performance through dashboards/reports
- Anticipate executive management reporting needs, and deliver timely, accurate and insightful management reporting/analysis
- Manage the Business Development geography alignment and provide outputs to downstream systems.
- Partner with Business Development Training to develop communication and training to increase adoption of sales systems and reports
- Support Business Development Department through troubleshooting, problem-solving, and training on Business Development processes and tools
- Control and maintain Business Development Department documentation including Business Development Operations Handbook, WIPs, and other forms to comply with ISO Standards
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, math or computer science
- Seven or more years of experience in the biotech/pharma/Hi-Tech industry, supporting a Commercial function.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, details oriented with focus on quality and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, proficient in interacting with sales leadership
- Demonstrated ability to influence without direct authority and to develop and maintain strong cross-functional partnerships
- Proven track record of working effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Strong analytical skills with ability to manage and analyze large amounts of data with high degree of accuracy and advanced proficiency with Excel (complex formulas and tools) and PowerPoint
- Team player, self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure successful implementations & results
- Flexible and comfortable with constant change; ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to interact and present to all levels of the sales organization, from business development to the executive team.
Personalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities. Personalis offers a competitive compensation package.