Personalis is a rapidly growing cancer genomics company transforming the development of next-generation therapies by providing more comprehensive molecular data about each patient’s cancer and immune response. Our ImmunoID NeXT Platform® is enabling the development of next generation immuno-oncology therapeutics and diagnostics.
This role will be responsible for helping improve diversity hiring outcomes and ensuring timely and effective recruiting of qualified applicants that support the organizations diversity goals and initiatives.
You will enable teams to increase diversity representation and talent hired into the organization. You will proactively recruit passive candidates and source qualified talent from channels that provide diversity pipelines from a variety of background and experiences, specifically those dedicated to historically underrepresented groups. Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through relationship management, community partnership and market research.
- Proactively source & recruit active and passive candidates through networking, databases, and innovative research tactics. Gauge both technical and soft skills of candidates for fit, and to understand candidate motivation.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct casual interviews with candidate to encourage their application. Create and ensure positive experiences for all potential candidates.
- Partnering with others, support the full recruitment life cycle by sourcing, reviewing resumes, coordinating screenings and interviews, and determining the suitability of applicants in various departments for employment
- Partner with others to help shape the direction of our diversity strategy by launching innovations, surfacing trends, and driving impactful initiatives.
- Recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing new recruiting processes and fine tuning standard processes that fit within Personalis’ mission to deliver the highest quality results.
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation on all candidates, searches, Hiring Managers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit, if required.
- Experience sourcing diverse talent, ability to demonstrate knowledge or certification such as the Certified Diversity Recruiter (CDR) designation
- Experience recruiting Software Engineers, Bioinformatics Scientists, CLS, R&D and Process Development Scientists.
- The ability to leverage key data to help inform hiring leaders on talent market and availability.
- Flexibility, self-direction, motivation, and an ability to effectively communicate with employees and management at all level. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Strong teamwork and relationship management skills; works effectively with all personalities
- The ability to multitask and prioritize deliverables accordingly
- Ability to be flexible and resourceful in response to changing priorities and needs
- Proficient with various MS applications including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, related field, or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years’ experience including 3+ years recruiting experience in the life science in full cycle recruitment, with a proven track record recruiting across all business units including
Personalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities. Personalis offers a competitive compensation package.