Personalis is a rapidly growing cancer genomics company transforming the development of next-generation therapies by providing more comprehensive molecular data about each patient’s cancer and immune response. Our ImmunoID NeXT Platform® is enabling the development of next generation immuno-oncology therapeutics and diagnostics.
The Senior Compensation Analyst is a key position within the Human Resources team that will serve as a compensation expert and provide robust, data driven talent analyses to assess organizational health. This position reports to the Senior Director, HRBP & Head of Compensation. The Senior Compensation Analyst will support companywide, global compensation programs, including sales/business development, executive and non-executive, working on cyclical compensation events as well as ad hoc projects. This position will enable stakeholders at all levels in the company in the understanding and application of our compensation programs and develop guidelines needed to attract and retain employees.
- Assist in the design, implementation, and administration of global compensation programs, including fixed pay, short-term and long-term incentives.
- Manage benchmark survey participation. Analyze and interpret relevant market data, and develop recommendations for updates to job architecture, salary structures and bonus targets as appropriate; propose salary increase budgets on a global basis
- Lead regular compensation review processes, such as annual compensation (salary & bonus), equity and promotion cycles
- Develop and maintain market-based global salary ranges; establish new ranges where needed
- Participate in compensation projects that will design & review salary structures, leveling systems and other compensation-related initiatives
- Develop and deliver training and communication materials for compensation programs and provide updates to stakeholders as programs evolve
- Be a trusted partner and advisor to HRBPs, Talent Acquisition and people managers on compensation-related decisions, including candidate offers, leveling jobs, recognizing top performance and retaining talent
- Work across functions to drive efficient processes and systems, and leverage best practices
- Recommend improvements to compensation programs and processes
- Provide regular & ad-hoc HR analytics and reporting (e.g., turnover, span of control, new hires, diversity/recruiting, etc.), including designing analytics that meet the needs and answer the questions of business leaders
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Business or related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of prior work experience in Human Resources and minimum of 3 years of experience in compensation analysis & administration that includes an international workforce
- Prior experience managing compensation salary planning processes, incentive program design and administration, market pricing and 3rd party rewards survey submissions
- Demonstrated ownership, problem solving and analytical skills, combined with impeccable integrity
- Strong detail-orientation with practices/methods to ensure high level of accuracy in work
- Strong written and oral communication skills that enable clear and concise communication
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets and overall proficiency in MS Office/gSuite applications
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver high quality results
- Creative and innovative team player who focuses on solving business issues with a positive and collaborative approach
- Desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach
Personalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities. Personalis offers a competitive compensation package.