We are seeking an experienced Program Manager to help manage the development and support of business systems, processes, tools and programs for the Business Development (BD)Team. You are expected to have a deep understanding of products in the Salesforce ecosystem and how to leverage them to capture business process effectively. You will work closely with BD leadership to understand the operational needs of the organization and translate those needs into development requests for technical and internal resources. You will manage projects and be responsible for outcomes to ensure efficient operations of the BD team and the generation of accurate data for reporting and analytics. You will be heavily involved in the execution of our data governance program, BD technology roadmap, and territory management. You will succeed by embracing continuous improvements as the BD organization scales.
Responsibilities for Sales Operations/Business Development Program Manager – Sales Systems and Process
- Subject matter expert for sales systems, data, and processes from Lead-to-Order.
- Own our sales tech stack and manage existing vendor relationships, as well as new tool evaluations.
- Identify opportunities and provide recommendations to improve and automate processes that impact the BD Team.
- Act as liaison, and work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and translate objectives and needs into system requirements.
- Partner closely with the IT Team (SFDC Admin) to ensure projects are scoped, implemented and delivered under committed timelines.
- Create and maintain key documentation such as process flows and use cases
- Monitor industry trends to ensure Personalis’s sales systems and tools are current with industry standards and best practices.
- Develop data-generating processes that result in accurate data created for use in reporting, analytics and insights needed for strategic decision making
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 8 years total professional experience with 5+ years working with sales operations, sales systems, process, and tools
- Experience in Salesforce CRM and various CPQ products with hands on experience implementing solutions and system integrations
- Experienced in SFDC release management and deployment activities
- Ability to translate business objective and requirements to scalable system solutions
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others. Must work effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches
- Must possess business acumen, analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences and develop trusted relationships across stakeholders
- Understanding of core business processes in a B2B technology environment; sales, marketing, product development, customer support and success, professional services
- BS required, MBA a plus
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a dynamic environment
- Comfortable with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a matrix environment, and aptitude in establishing and maintaining relationships across the organization.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
Personalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities. Personalis offers a competitive compensation package.