Personalis is a rapidly growing cancer genomics company transforming the development of next-generation therapies by providing more comprehensive molecular data about each patient’s cancer and immune response. Our ImmunoID NeXT Platform® is enabling the development of next generation immuno-oncology therapeutics and diagnostics.
Shanghai Personalis Biotechnology Co., Ltd., is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Personalis, Inc., a global company headquartered in the US that provides cutting-edge NGS genomic solutions for immuno-oncology, cancer, and inherited disease. Personalis' patented ACE (Accuracy and Content Enhanced) Platform provides an integrated, innovative, high accuracy technological solution from NGS sequencing to interpretation for precision medicine applications. The ACE Platform forms the technological basis for enabling Personalis' leading products for immuno-oncology, cancer diagnostics, and inherited disease.
As part of the operations support team, you will be a key member responsible for planning and monitoring materials needed to support the production process. The position reports to the Operations Site Manager and is located in Shanghai, China.
- Maintain optimal inventory levels through the active use of MRP.
- Prepare materials purchasing plan, and place purchase orders with suppliers for the procurement of production material as required by forecast and the production schedule.
- Monitor and maintain status of open purchase orders to ensure on-time delivery.
- Resolve problems related to material shortages, quality issues or other issues that prevent smooth material flow through the lab. while implementing reasonable inventory controls (including safety stocks, shelf time)
- Monitor and report Excess and Obsolete inventory impact as a result of purchasing activities.
- Organize inventory review meeting and planning meetings, coordinating with business partners on trouble shooting to ensure delivery per schedule
- Resolve receiving and Accounts Payable discrepancies.
- Maintain purchasing system parameters such as, but not limited to price, lead time, safety stock, min-max stocking levels, shelf-time, storage temperatures etc..
- Assist with sourcing, and vendor qualification & performance review.
- Perform stock counting for internal audit or outside financial audit.
- Partnership with global and local stakeholders to import/export lab supplies in accordance with China custom and Global Trade Compliance Regulations Drives purchasing performance metrics such as PPV and OTD.
- Manage CAPEX and complex expense purchasing requirements.
- Ensure Work Orders are created, monitored, and closed in a timely manner.
- Support company goals and objectives, policies and procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, and FDA and applicable regulatory regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of item master and product structures
- Ability to read and understand terms and contracts
- Strong computer transaction skills in Microsoft office software, QAD, Oracle, SAP or other ERP business applications required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated and resourceful
- Good understanding of financial, able to drive lean operations and financial savings initiatives in SCM perspectives
- Logistics competence: skillful in logistics management to enable efficient import & export flows for products and equipment while maintaining solid compliance to local and international trade
- AA Degree with minimum of 6 years of experience in SCM and Purchasing, preferably in a Life Science, Medical or Biotech Industry.
- Experience with automated purchasing systems
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and applicable Quality Management System (QMS) standards
- CPPM/APICS/CPIM certification desirable
Personalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities. Personalis offers a competitive compensation package.