Personalis is a rapidly growing cancer genomics company transforming the development of next-generation therapies by providing more comprehensive molecular data about each patient’s cancer and immune response. Our ImmunoID NeXT Platform® is enabling the development of next generation immuno-oncology therapeutics and diagnostics.
Looking for a Senior QA/Test Automation Engineer with a high level of passion and experience in assisting to build a performance testing practice from the ground-up. You will help to create enterprise-level performance test strategies, plans, tools, and processes as well as mentor junior team members in contributing to a performance testing discipline. You will be a key member of the Software team that delivers next generation software that will assist our comprehensive end-to-end human genome sequencing and analysis products.
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
- Develop automated test scenarios and environments for performance testing.
- Participate in Performance bottleneck analysis and fixes.
- Assume primary responsibility as Performance Testing SPOC.
- Train and provide assistance to SQA team members as needed.
- Collaborate with Business/ Application teams to improve system performance.
- Communicate challenges and problems proactively and work collaboratively to find solutions.
- Suggest new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency.
- Design, develop, and execute functional QA test cases/scripts for our tools and products as needed.
- Minimum 6 Years of Relevant Experience in Performance Testing.
- Expertise in Performance Testing tools using Jmeter / Performance center.
- Expertise in Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Strategy, Test Cases Design, Test Environment Setup, Test Data Setup, Defect Management & Configuration Management.
- Execute Benchmark, load, stress, endurance and other non-functional tests. Report performance issues found; facilitate the resolution and follow up with Development and other cross-functional departments.
- Experience executing and coordinating integration, system, regression, performance, and user-acceptance testing for cloud-based applications.
- Experience with manual, automated, database and/or backend testing.
- Ability to work at a fast pace and be able to rapidly learn and leverage 3rd party tools and software.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Prior experience in biotech, health care, or genomics are a plus.
**We have multiple openings for this position, one application is sufficient.**
Personalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities. Personalis offers a competitive compensation package.