Personalis is a rapidly growing cancer genomics company transforming the development of next-generation therapies by providing more comprehensive molecular data about each patient’s cancer and immune response. Our ImmunoID NeXT Platform® is enabling the development of next generation immuno-oncology therapeutics and diagnostics.
The BD Market Development Lead/Director is initially an individual contributor and a key leader within the Personalis’s Commercial team. The ideal candidate has experience working with biopharmaceutical companies and KOLs supporting oncology solutions. Understanding complex genomic solutions, supporting clinical trials and companion diagnostics is a strong bonus. We are looking for an individual to develop and drive partnerships with biopharmaceutical companies, work closely with academic institutions, CRO’s, and drive adoption of Personalis’s platform supporting a best-in-class end to end solution. Additional responsibilities will include developing Personalis market presence in the Population Sequencing space. You know how to navigate complex customer situations by addressing their needs with positioning as well as the adoption of Personalis’s platform.
- Build the Personalis brand amongst strategic biopharmaceutical partners and KOLs including principal investigators of key clinical trials/consortia.
- Drive commercial initiatives that leverages the broad Personalis platform with biopharmaceuticals as well as NGS B2B prospects.
- Work with cross functional team members (Marketing, FAS, Business Development Managers, Operations, R&D) to execute company’s objectives.
- Assist in defining approaches and initiatives which drive awareness and understanding of our platform, raise visibility with Personalis’s partners and ultimately drive new partnerships:
- Cultivating KOLs at the regional level
- Organizing customer events at conferences
- Developing messaging for various channels including social media
- Identify and manage accountability for key performance indicators, including but not limited to lead generation, market adoption and number of biopharma & B2B partnerships secured.
- Assists in developing targeted strategic customer business plans by analyzing their recent drug approvals, partner’s pipelines and clinical trials
- Build a team to support these initiatives
- Minimum of 10 years commercial experience (Business Development, Market Development) preferably in life sciences or biopharmaceuticals supporting oncology. Technical background such as MS, PhD preferred.
- Proven track record in regional market development
- Deep experience in building and executing Business Development, Market Development and Go-to-Market plans.
- Experience in developing specific partner presentations to support decision making and adoption.
- Experience managing a team.
Personalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities. Personalis offers a competitive compensation package.