Personalis, Inc. is a leader in pioneering advanced NGS solutions for precision oncology. Our ImmunoID NeXT sequencing and analytics platform is enabling the next generation of immuno-oncology therapeutics and diagnostics. Located in Menlo Park, CA, we are seeking a talented and highly motivated Technical Contract Recruiter to join our team.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and drive the full recruitment life cycle by sourcing, reviewing resumes, coordinating screenings and interviews, and determining the suitability of applicant in various departments for employment
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through networking, databases, and innovative research tactics
- Establish sourcing strategies to build pipeline in key functional technical areas.
- Manage job requisitions and job posting boards for full time positions
- Review HR practices and make sure they are applied through the entire recruiting process
Required Skills and Abilities
- Experience recruiting Software Engineers, Bioinformatics Scientists, CLS, RND and Process Development Scientist
- The ability to leverage key data to help inform hiring leaders on talent market and availability.
- Play an active role in sourcing and establishing, developing, and engaging with talent pipelines using creative and structured approaches.
- Create and ensure positive experiences for all potential candidates.
- Screen, qualify, and interview candidates for assigned positions.
- Continually innovate on new sourcing strategies to attract potential candidates for open position requirements.
- Qualify and present potential candidate resumes to Hiring Managers with the goal of adding value to the selection process.
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation on all candidates, searches, Hiring Managers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit, if required.
- Maintain timely and effective communications with all partners throughout the recruiting process including communication with candidates.
- Flexibility, self-direction, motivation, and an ability to effectively communicate with employees and management at all level
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Strong teamwork and relationship management skills; works effectively with all personalities
- The ability to multitask and prioritize deliverables accordingly
- Ability to be flexible and resourceful in response to changing priorities and needs
- Proficient with various MS applications including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, related field, or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years’ experience including 3+ years recruiting experience in the life science in full cycle recruitment, with a proven track record recruiting across all business units including
Personalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities. Personalis offers a competitive compensation package.