Perseus Technologies GmbH is part of the HDI Group and was founded in September 2017 with the vision of enabling permanent IT security and data protection.
The aim of Perseus’ employee-centric offering is to establish a long-term cyber security culture along all phases of a cyberattack. The Perseus 360-degree concept includes browser-based employee training, 24/7 cyber emergency assistance, intelligent anti-virus software and a cyber protection letter.
We are more than 50 employees from over 12 nations and work together in the Fintech Hub H:32 in the heart of Berlin.
What will keep you challenged:
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications for data engineering and product teams and ensure their correct implementation
- Develop and maintain a set of Metrics and KPIs to drive efficiency and measure productivity across the company.
- Tell stories with data and propose analytical solutions instilling confidence in leaders making operational and strategic business decisions.
- Develop data and reporting requirements documentation in line with data systems framework, including business requirements documentation, report mock-ups, data mapping, and test plans
- Manage expectations by communicating project plans, features, and statuses to business stakeholders
- Build strong relationships within the business and support functions to understand the business needs
- Collaborate and knowledge share to ensure single source of truth for all data
- Work on strategic long-term goals as well as ad-hoc analytics requests
- Generate insights regarding customer journey, product usage, A/B testing, etc.
What we would like to see in you:
- Familiarity with data collection software and protocol
- Experience integrating new software and programs to data services
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects while still achieving deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and ability to translate business questions to analytics insights.
- Strong initiative; able to self-manage
- Super professional with SQL. Python is a big plus
- Experience with visualization and reporting tools like Tableau, Power BI, Looker, etc. Working knowledge of AWS QickSight is a plus.
Why join Perseus?
- We are just starting to develop our culture - and you can help to shape it
- We are a highly diverse team - and we value it.
- We live in the balance of a start-up venture with an ever-changing environment owned by a corporation (HDI) - and we make the most of it.
Besides, we are centrally located at the Zoological Garden with lots of space to grow and create. Oh, and the great view from the rooftop is always a plus! :)
Do you feel like this one is for you?
Apply below and let's talk about it!!