Perseus Technologies GmbH is part of the HDI Group and was founded in September 2017 with the vision of enabling permanent IT security and data protection.
The aim of Perseus’ employee-centric offering is to establish a long-term cyber security culture along all phases of a cyberattack. The Perseus 360-degree concept includes browser-based employee training, 24/7 cyber emergency assistance, intelligent anti-virus software and a cyber protection letter.
We are more than 50 employees and work together in the Fintech Hub H:32 in the heart of Berlin.
We are now looking for a Security Analyst to support our Incident Management team in analyzing and resolving information security events/incidents, doing forensic investigations, as well as managing technical crises of their customers!
What will keep you challenged:
- Providing remote and on-site managed DFIR services for SME throughout the various phases of Incident Management.
- Being on-call duty and thus being the first technical contact for customers reporting an information security event/incident.
- Communicating constantly with customers as well as external 3rd party contacts in order to keep them up to date on the incident handling/management process.
- Finding the “right language” when communicating with customers and 3rd parties with various IT-related skill-levels.
- Maintaining strong working relationships across teams, adding business insights value.
- Caring for and further developing our internal and external reporting processes.
- Continually challenging, refining and improving operational processes to achieve improvement in productivity and quality of service.
What we would like to see in you:
- Ability to identify, assess and prioritize information security incidents
- Ability to work in a process-oriented way
- Knowledge about vulnerability analysis and response procedures
- Knowledge of creating technical reports and documentation
- Excellent analytical, qualitative and quantitative skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Knowledge of security products such as Firewalls, AV-Systems, IDS/IPS, as well as Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) applications
- Ability to work with common tools/applications used to acquire data from different sources and then analyze the data in order to identify indicators of compromise
- In-depth knowledge of Unix-like and Windows operating Systems
- At least 1-2 years of Blue-Teaming related experience
- Important: German to a C1/C2 level and business fluent English skills are obligatory for this position
Why join Perseus?
- In our team we cultivate a culture of listening. We value and respect different opinions and feedback.
- Our approach to projects is agile and holistic.
- A calm and undisturbed working atmosphere is important to us - to further improve our skills and create products and services we can all be proud of.
- We love breakfast. We offer muesli, fruit and drinks for free, as well as breakfast with the team once a week.
- For professional development we offer extras such as learning and meeting budgets, books and online courses.
- We are centrally located at the Zoological Garden with lots of space to grow and create.