Perseus Technologies GmbH was founded in September 2017 with the vision of providing lasting IT security and data protection for small and medium-sized enterprises.
Perseus offers its customers a service platform on which employees are regularly trained on the topics of cyber security and data protection. This offer includes an IT security check, regular phishing tests, e-learning and technical aids. In an emergency, club members have access to an emergency number that is available 24/7.
The Berlin start-up with its more than 30 employees belongs to the HDI insurance group and is located in the Fintech Hub "H:32", Europe's largest hub for Fintech companies.
Perseus is now looking for an talented and passionate SCRUM Master to join the main team in the heart of Berlin, not far from the Zoological Garden.
What will keep you challenged?
- Support and empower our product development teams as a dedicated SCRUM Master
- Improve overall Agile Project Management practices
- Promote a culture of constant learning, failing, and continuous improvement
- Hands-on coaching and mentoring of multiple teams and stakeholders to improve speed, engagement, teamwork and efficiency
- Support teams to apply scaling agile and similar frameworks in a way that is aligned with the team culture and structure
- Reduce complexity, promote knowledge sharing, encourage face-to-face-communication and think lean
- Assist teams in designing and facilitating bespoke ceremonies, workshops, and collaboration models
- Help teams to identify and use meaningful product KPIs and metrics; Keep record of relevant metrics to track team progress and improvement
- Leverage learning to promote knowledge sharing of best practices across the whole company
- Continually hone your craft and learn about new tools and techniques to pass on to Perseus’ teams
What will make you succeed?
- You have worked as SCRUM Master for at least 2 years in dynamic tech organizations
- You believe strongly in the principles behind the agile manifesto, while not being an evangelist, also understanding how and when to flexibly apply it to different teams and contexts
- You have experience working with team members at various levels, including management and non-technical stakeholders
- You have experience with diverse teams and company contexts
- You have experience with multitude of methodologies and frameworks, including agile, Scrum, Kanban, design thinking and other paradigms
- You have experience adapting agile methodologies to the specific needs of organizations
- You are able to negotiate masterfully and uses conflict management skills confidently
- You are an excellent communicator in English, German (B2+) is a must.
Why join Perseus?
- In our team we cultivate a culture of listening. We value and respect different opinions and feedback.
- Our approach to projects is agile and holistic.
- A calm and undisturbed working atmosphere is important to us - to further improve our skills and create products we can all be proud of.
- We love breakfast. We offer muesli, fruit and drinks for free, as well as breakfast with the team once a week.
- For professional development we offer extras such as learning and meeting budgets, books and online courses.
- We are centrally located at the Zoological Garden with lots of space to grow and create.
Seems interesting to you?
Apply below and let's talk more about it!