Perseus Technologies GmbH was founded in September 2017 with the vision of providing lasting IT security and data protection for small and medium-sized enterprises.
Perseus offers its customers a service platform on which employees are regularly trained on the topics of cyber security and data protection. This offer includes an IT security check, regular phishing tests, e-learning and technical aids. In an emergency, club members have access to an emergency number that is available 24/7.
The Berlin start-up with its more than 30 employees belongs to the HDI insurance group and is located in the Fintech Hub "H:32", Europe's largest hub for Fintech companies.
Perseus is now looking for a Senior Product Manager (f/m/div) to join the main team in the heart of Berlin, not far from the Zoological Garden.
What will keep you challenged:
- You will be part of our product management team and work with the experts for cyber security, customer insight / UX and design
- You will independently develop new product fields, concepts for increasing interaction and new product enhancements
- You will find and evaluate interesting approaches in the market environment and understand the requirements of our three customer groups - partners, end customers and company employees - and incorporate their needs into product and feature development
- You will have full ownership of individual product features and ensure synchronicity with the overall product, taking care of stakeholder alignment, implementation planning, roll-out, impact measurement and optimization
- You will form the interface to the teams in IT, sales, customer support and operations
- You will coordinate the requirements for product development, prepare Scrum meetings and lead them in rotation with your PM colleagues
- You shall contribute substantially to the regular strategy meetings for the whole company
- You always have the product and its features in mind and optimize it according to the defined KPIs
What would make you successful in this role:
- At least four years of experience as a Product Manager
- Having already successfully developed innovative and digital products from conception to market release
- Experience developing and defining visions and strategies without losing sight of the actual product
- Previous experience with Agile methodologies and tools such as Jira, Aha, Invison and Sketch
- Having an active entrepreneurial spirit and being very results-oriented
- Important: German to a C1/C2 level and business fluent English skills are obligatory for this position
Why join Perseus?
- In our team we cultivate a culture of listening. We value and respect different opinions and feedback.
- Our approach to projects is agile and holistic.
- A calm and undisturbed working atmosphere is important to us - to further improve our skills and create products we can all be proud of.
- We love breakfast. We offer muesli, fruit and drinks for free, as well as breakfast with the team once a week.
- For professional development we offer extras such as learning and meeting budgets, books and online courses.
- We are centrally located at the Zoological Garden with lots of space to grow and create.
Seems interesting to you? Apply below and let's talk more about it!