We are Perseus, launched by finleap, the leading FinTech company builder based in Berlin. We want to tap into the undeserved demand for the rapidly growing sector of information security and insurance for small and medium sized businesses, starting in Germany and going global.
For our location in Berlin we are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst (m/w/d). You will play a key role in supporting our operations and finance team, which is at the very core of our business offering. We provide cyber security services to our customers in a broad range of solutions, beginning from automatic breach and threat detection, e-Learning, phishing simulation etc. up to emergency services and cyber incident insurance.
You should have a collaborative, self-motivated, enthusiastic personality with the urge to make the digital world a safer place, together we will make our customers and partners more secure against the increasing threats of cyber attacks.
What will keep you challenged:
- Monitor our performance, revenue, customer behaviour and perform ad-hoc SQL queries
- Promote data driven decision making throughout the company by creating and optimizing reporting and dashboard and establishing processes
- Ability to work both on a team and independently
- Proactively identify opportunities where data analysis can enhance our understanding of our business
- Cross-functional communication with technical, finance, operations and marketing stakeholders
- Work on strategic long-term goals as well as ad-hoc analytics requests
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications for data engineering and product teams and ensure their correct implementation
What else is in it for you:
- A beautiful office located next to Zoologischer Garten
- Learning and conferences budget, books, online courses, meetups, deep-dive sessions with the whole team about different areas of our company
- Free coffee, soft drinks, fruits, veggies, and biscuits
- We respect diversity and inclusiveness, welcoming people from various backgrounds, with diverse ideas and styles, different ways of thinking and working
What we would like to see in you:
- Strong analytical skills and a background in statistics, information technology, or computer science
- Hands-on experience with SQL is a must
- A solid understanding of key business metrics
- Experience with Python or programming is a strong plus
- Team player with passion for business analytics, independent, innovative and able to multitask
- Solution oriented and hands on, utilising your research skills and trial and error to resolve bottlenecks
- Ability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German is a plus
Interested to learn more? Apply below!