Who We Are
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. CMOs from the world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI and advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics and machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the world’s most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado’s Strategic Group partners with senior level executives in select verticals to transform their marketing strategy and grow their revenue by engaging prospective customers across channels and programs.
As the Director, New Business Development, you will be responsible for developing new partnerships from prospecting to deal making, identifying new clients, building new relationships, understanding clients’ goals and meaningful metrics, defining clear client value and financial impact, developing significant partnership scope, leading commercial execution and driving significant results to grow their business.
What We Want You To Do:
You will focus on a set of named accounts within several different verticals.
You will develop deep consultative partnerships with new clients to help them achieve business goals/objectives and establish Persado as integral strategic partner in getting it done:
- Own accounts within the Strategic Group and define contact strategy/account plans
- Work with BDRs, Senior Management, Industry contacts, Network to identify key stakeholders
- Identify client needs to develop programs, customized cross-channel solutions and business plans
- Negotiate partnership commercials with business, procurement, legal and ensure timely execution
- Build long-term strategic partnerships focused on driving significant value and return on investment for our clients
- Exceed quarterly/annual targets and build successful transition plans into the customer success organization
- Up to 25% travel is required
What We Want To See:
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of new business development/digital marketing experience in a consultative sales environment
- Management consulting experience is a big plus
- Track record exceeding strategic, quantifiable goals and targets
- Experience building and developing relationships at senior levels in matrixed organizations
- MBA or advanced degree
- Excellent commercial understanding and/or consulting/sales experience
- Expertise in digital marketing leading consumer campaigns in direct/online/paid media channels
- A deep understanding of complex customer industries, their needs, critical metrics and challenges
- 2+ years of experience in Internet/Financial Services/Telco/Insurance industries
Who You Are:
- Professional, enthusiastic, and highly dedicated
- Flourishes with finding solutions to problems
- Collaborative teammate with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Prefers working in a dynamic, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Relevant equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.