Who We Are:
Persado is fundamentally changing the ways that companies connect with their customers. We are a unique AI platform focused on creating more human connections across all forms of communication. By unlocking the power of words and emotionally engaging consumers, companies make more moments count, which in turn creates dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. The world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate new value through AI and advancements in linguistic science. Persado enables a world of human + machine, not human vs. machine. Or more simply - we have amazing technology that helps companies connect more deeply with their customers - and everyone wins!
Please include a cover letter in your application.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a QA Specialist/Proofreader to join our talented team in New York or Chicago! In this role, you will work with our Campaign Management, Front-End Delivery, and Project Management teams to provide proofreading support for all campaign deliverables. The Campaign Management department utilizes our proprietary platforms to generate and refine AI-powered marketing language. This is a great role for someone interested in learning more about marketing technologies, AI, and machine learning while expanding their technical skillset.
The QA Specialist position requires extreme attention to detail to ensure 100% accuracy and overall quality for everything they touch. You will be a critical part of the execution of customer communication campaigns for Fortune 100 brands around the world.
- Provide QA and proofreading of all client-facing deliverables to ensure accuracy and overall quality throughout the process of developing, coding, and launching of all campaigns.
- Utilizing checklists and Persado’s platforms, review and approve language, content and test proofs in a variety of formats and media: Excel, PDF, JPG, PowerPoint, HTML, social posts, display banners, web pages, and web banners.
- Verify the accuracy of campaign information and configuration by using multiple information resources.
- Ensure campaigns are accurately tagged using our proprietary tagging hierarchy.
- Ensure deliverables are free of spelling and grammar errors and adhere to client brand voice, style, and legal guidelines.
- Ensure that revisions have been applied when feedback is provided.
- Communicate all inconsistencies back to the Campaign Management and/or Front-End Delivery teams.
- Collaborate with the Operations team to review and improve existing templates and processes.
- Maintain the tracker of all QA issues, analyze performance & help meet QA goals each quarter.
- Juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions and changing priorities, while meeting established deadlines.
- Proofread other internal/external documents as assigned (blog posts, white papers, presentations, etc).
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English, expert knowledge of spelling and grammar.
- Experience in Web Technologies (HTML) is required.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work efficiently within strict schedule deadlines.
- Interest in digital marketing and a love of language and technology.
- Hands-on QA experience from an ESP or agency.
- Experience working with an ESP.
- Experience using testing or proofing tools such as Litmus/Email on Acid
- Experience working with Facebook Ads.
- Experience with Photoshop.
- Basic understanding of statistics.
Required Education and Experience:
- University degree in English, Journalism, Liberal Arts or relevant Copy Proofreading experience.
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Quality Assurance, within a technical or advertising category.
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Competitive salary and equitable compensation - We’re committed to equal pay with regular market rate salary adjustments
- Generous Benefits Package globally
- Company Equity
- 401k to prepare for your future
- Paid holidays and flexible paid-time-off
- Annual company off-sites to keep our global offices feeling local
- Persado Cares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable giving matching
- Weekly meals and a fully-stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Structured onboarding Continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives
- All the gear you need to work smart